SC 2014 Profile: David Swallow

Started by specky92, October 28, 2013, 06:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

;)
Thanks Eagle, think I know which way I'm going now.    :)

eaglesman

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on January 02, 2014, 07:09:17 PM
;)
Thanks Eagle, think I know which way I'm going now.    :)

whether ya playing for overall or league ,,, its madness not to prepare yaself ... and it doesnt just start now it starts all the way through with every single trade you make :) ...im sure we will talk on many more threads haha

_wato

Am I the only one who would rather Beau Waters at $402k than Swallow? Really not interested at this stage

Holz

Quote from: _wato on January 02, 2014, 09:36:46 PM
Am I the only one who would rather Beau Waters at $402k than Swallow? Really not interested at this stage

Not at all waters is in my squad.

Always go the player who the risk I'd injury but you know can score over the player who risks is scoring.

So waters > swallow, seedsman

Toga

What about Jack Grimes for not much more @ $432,800?

Vinny

_wato

Vinny

Quote from: _wato on January 02, 2014, 10:43:56 PM
Quote from: vinny on January 02, 2014, 10:24:26 PM
Not liking the Swallow pick. :-X

Vinnnny, you are a wise man ;)
Hahaha I literally see nothing but the "fourth year break-out." and the fact he is no.1 pick. Neither are anything to show he will do well.

eaglesman

Quote from: Toga on January 02, 2014, 10:21:03 PM
What about Jack Grimes for not much more @ $432,800?

yeah definitely on my radar as is waters like the other boys are suggesting ,,, i wish waters wasnt such a bad kick of the ball lol

Ricochet

To be honest I really hadn't considered him at all until recently. Looks primed for a move back into the midfield and screams breakout atm. He or RHenderson are going to replace Waters in my current side

_wato

Well now that Waters is out I kind of have to consider this guy, and is in my team ATM. As Rico said, was never even considered until Waters reinjured himself.

roti

Finished the year really strongly as well
3 round average of 104.7
5 round average of 93.8

He is due a breakout, has not played anywhere near the standard is capable of, and is as good a candidate to break out as any I can see

Hippo

Quote from: roti on January 16, 2014, 01:08:07 PM
Finished the year really strongly as well
3 round average of 104.7
5 round average of 93.8

He is due a breakout, has not played anywhere near the standard is capable of, and is as good a candidate to break out as any I can see
Lucky he played the Dees in the 2nd last rd to make that look better than it is.

scored over 100 3 times for the year and 2 of those was against the Dees, so take out those games and he hit the tonne once for 2013. Too bad he doesn't play them all yr rd hey.

For all the same reasons everyone is looking at Swallow, i think you have to look at Watts, Watts has avg almost exactly the same and is training fully in the midfield this PS

i will have a close eye on both of these and it will come down to where they play and nothing else

ubeaut

What makes it hard to pick him is all the other mids taking points. Bennell,Prestia,O'Maera ALL have potential to break out plus the best player in GAJ.

Still as a defender for the price has to be considered ONLY if playing mid.

Ricochet

Quote from: ubeaut on January 16, 2014, 03:19:31 PM
What makes it hard to pick him is all the other mids taking points. Bennell,Prestia,O'Maera ALL have potential to break out plus the best player in GAJ.

Still as a defender for the price has to be considered ONLY if playing mid.
Prestia has had a mini breakout already, and I wouldn't expect O'Meara to improve massively on his first year. Bennell has potential to breakout though. Why can't they all improve though? As the team wins more games they will find it easier to score more points