Main Menu

Swans Best Team 2014

Started by SydneyRox, October 28, 2013, 02:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

I see one of Nans or Dex playing this week. Maybe Nans gets a game, but either they or LRT will get the red vest imo.

Alot of pressure on ROK atm, Towers will play a similar role and might take his spot but i think Bird has to come in as a tagger and will probably go to Wells

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on April 11, 2014, 05:20:51 PM
I see one of Nans or Dex playing this week. Maybe Nans gets a game, but either they or LRT will get the red vest imo.

Alot of pressure on ROK atm, Towers will play a similar role and might take his spot but i think Bird has to come in as a tagger and will probably go to Wells

Spot on. Exactly as I see it. Reckon Nank will get a run this week. Derickx to miss.

Capper

#NoBird #NoNans #NoTowerBurger #Shocked

Mailman the 2nd

Horse seems to be very sold on Cunningham, he's good in patches but I really would rather see Bird, Towers or Marsh get a run

SydneyRox

I dont mind giving derickx an extended run, but yeah, surely Towers is due.

On another note. anyone find it funny that Lamb, who played 12 games at the swans last year, and who was in front of guys like cunners and towers has had to wait until round 4 to get a game at GWS? Even though he left to play more?

Mailman the 2nd

He's probably on twice the salary as well.

Ziplock

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 12, 2014, 12:45:29 AM

On another note. anyone find it funny that Lamb, who played 12 games at the swans last year, and who was in front of guys like cunners and towers has had to wait until round 4 to get a game at GWS? Even though he left to play more?

Well, the team we were fielding was working pretty well, so there wasn't really much of a point in flowering with it I guess :P

Capper

Quote from: Ziplock on April 12, 2014, 10:55:30 AM
Quote from: SydneyRox on April 12, 2014, 12:45:29 AM

Well, the team we were fielding was working pretty well, so there wasn't really much of a point in flowering with it I guess :P
Was killing it in the 2s as well. He left Sydney for more game time as well

Mailman the 2nd

Tell you what I'm really happy to see Jesse White finally step up to the plate as a forward continuing from 2013, even if it is at Collingwood.

Tell you what he has one of the most inconsistent forwards on his team in Cloke and is still putting in a stellar effort every round.

Best wishes for him