Started by SydneyRox, October 28, 2013, 02:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Buddy's the problem.  ;) :P

Ricochet

In both games you guys have been beaten in the middle imo
Not sure what's going on?

Mailman the 2nd

Guys like Jack and O'Keefe have just been thrown into the forward 50 for most of the game and had close to 0 impact on the game.

McVeigh's disposal use has also been suspect in both matches.

Not really Buddy's fault imo, the centre has just faded both weeks

Ricochet

Do you think giving youngsters like TMitch more midfield responsibility is hurting you?

Capper

No i dont think it is hurting us.

I can see us being 0-3 as well. No need to worry though, we will still be up there at the end of the season

Ricochet

So reckon its fitness? Sorry, just strange to see you boys beaten in there when the engine room is usually one of your strengths

Capper

There is definitely a stench. Dan Han hasnt been the same since Buddy arrived. Definitely need to lift.

Dont know whats happening at the Swans. Its like they are re-building after getting Buddy

Toga

I gotta say ROK really didn't look like his usual self the other night :-\

JBs-Hawks

Heard that ROK is the leader of a group of players who are pissed about the bringing in of Buddy and Tippett and destroying the bloods cultiure

Capper

ROK has started the season slow for the last 3 years. It will be his last year though. Very surprised he wasnt selected and then got the green vest Week 1.

Ricochet

Especially after reports he was flying during the preseason

Nige

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 30, 2014, 09:41:13 PM
Heard that ROK is the leader of a group of players who are pissed about the bringing in of Buddy and Tippett and destroying the bloods cultiure
Do remember reading/hearing something like this too...

Ringo

Usually where there is smoke there is fire.  I tust the Buddy saga does not turn as Toxic as our Fevola one as it has taken us 4 years to recover from that and in the opinion of some still feeling the after effects.

j959

Quote from: Ringo on March 31, 2014, 10:48:32 AM
Usually where there is smoke there is fire.  I tust the Buddy saga does not turn as Toxic as our Fevola one as it has taken us 4 years to recover from that and in the opinion of some still feeling the after effects.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!    :P   ;)

My Chumps

Quote from: NigeyS on March 31, 2014, 10:44:29 AM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 30, 2014, 09:41:13 PM
Do remember reading/hearing something like this too...
Have also heard this. Not getting along with Buddy at all apparently.