Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Awaiting on:
- KB
- Zip
- Cic

To change their DPs

kilbluff1985

Um where does it say we are meant to change our DP's ?

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions16 on October 27, 2013, 12:35:53 PM
Here's a riddle. You get it right you get to keep your profile pic. You get it wrong and you change your FANFOOTY profile pic to a GIRAFFE for the next 5 days. MESSAGE ME ONLY SO YOU DON'T GIVE OUT THE ANSWER.

Here is the riddle: 3:00 am, the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors, It's your parents and they are there for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open?

Remember... message me only. If you get it right I'll post your name here. If you get it wrong change your profile pic.

Correctly guessed:
- CrowsFan
- Vinny
- JROO8
- Master Q
- DazBurg
- Torpedo10
- roo boys!
3rd sentence, 1st line

kilbluff1985

I'm pretty sure that was edited in after I answered it I don't remember reading it

Plus the riddle is flawed

LF

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 27, 2013, 05:27:18 PM
I'm pretty sure that was edited in after I answered it I don't remember reading it

Plus the riddle is flawed

It wasn`t edited at all after you read it
and the riddle isn`t flawed.
wtf is the big deal I got it wrong on FB so I changed my profile pic on there.

Toga

Answer submitted... I'm not confident :P

Justin Bieber

It was there when I answered and changed my DP when I got it wrong. The editing since is due to Dave updating the original post for those who got it correct ;).

Quote from: Toga on October 27, 2013, 05:32:45 PM
Answer submitted... I'm not confident :P
Which group of people will you join? :o.

Nige

The riddle was never edited. I saw the original riddle from where Dave copied and pasted it. Has not changed anything other than the fact that he extended it to 5 days instead of 3.

All the fun sponges refusing to change their FF DP over the issue of the riddle being 'debatable'... The whole point of the thread/riddle is for fun. If you can't face the fact that you got it wrong and have to change your DP to something that you may see as silly, then tbh, that's both sad and low.

kilbluff1985

I never said I wasn't going to change it did I?

But it is debatable

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 27, 2013, 05:40:10 PM
But it is debatable
Indeed it is, a lot of technicalities can arise with it as I told Dave but still was way off with the answer so got it wrong initially anyway :P.

Toga

BratPack

*raises hand* What if you don't go to bed before 3am?  :P

Ringo

Changed as well - whilst it is debatable it is still fun and we should change our DP as per the rules. As a lot have not answered will not debate here as it will give answer away.

kilbluff1985

I'm on my phone I'll change it when I get to my computer

Ziplock

my current dp isn't anything, so I have no issue changing it, I was just doing an assignment.

that being said, the riddle's flawed :P.