Main Menu

Guilty Pleasures.

Started by Nige, October 25, 2013, 05:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Okay so, I was talking about this on chat briefly and thought this could be an interesting topic/thread.

Most, if not all of us, whether we'd like to admit it or not would have at least one guilty pleasure.

If you're comfortable with it... fess up!  ;)

Mr.Craig

Nige

Mine is probs several particular songs that are either largely disliked or by artists that are largely disliked. 

specky92

Sometimes I sit down to pee,  ;D

tbagrocks

Does the Bella twins and Lucy Hale count?

I must say, American Honey Malt mmmmmmmmmm

Also a nice flat white, as long as it's not bitter! ;)

I seem to get excited by Daniel Bryan, Glen Maxwell, Taylor Walker, Rory Laird, Oscar, Willian, Big E Langston, Dane Swan, Jeronimo Neiminen, Daniel Johnson and Steve Curry

LF

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 25, 2013, 07:08:36 PM
Does the Bella twins and Lucy Hale count?

I must say, American Honey Malt mmmmmmmmmm

Also a nice flat white, as long as it's not bitter! ;)

I seem to get excited by Daniel Bryan, Glen Maxwell, Taylor Walker, Rory Laird, Oscar, Willian, Big E Langston, Dane Swan, Jeronimo Neiminen, Daniel Johnson and Steve Curry

You get excited by a lot of things Sparkles :P

Nige

kilbluff1985

i guess one of mine could be i find watching people gt hurt really funny like on shows like wipeout pretty much anything that the person is unexpecting to happen to them

lots of people prob find it funny but cant think of much else

Dudge

T Dog

Dudge

quinny88

Driving home from work or somewhere and thinking "stuff it .. I'm getting maccas" then eating it in the car park and ditching the evidence before I get home   8)

quinny88

Oh and every time the mrs goes out for the day and leaves early and gives me a whole list of shower to do and I say "yea babe I'm getting up now" then as soon as she leaves.. Shut the curtains, lights out! Back to bed. Then hurry to do all the shower she wanted done 5 mins before she gets home   :P

nas

Quote from: Dudge on October 25, 2013, 07:56:40 PM
Quote from: specky92 on October 25, 2013, 05:58:17 PM

haha, got me ;D

When you add grazz to the list you are 1/6th of forming your own womens league

Capper

Quote from: specky92 on October 25, 2013, 05:58:17 PM
thats when i do my best thinking