Main Menu

Fanplanner 2014

Started by m0nty, October 18, 2013, 09:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 07, 2013, 10:02:19 AM
that's interesting because that leaked list claimed Andrew Walker to be Def only

but on the officiall Supercoach headquaters facebook page they said he is DEF/FWD
That must've been a mistake then. As m0nty said the lists are correct.

Ziplock

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 07, 2013, 10:02:19 AM
that's interesting because that leaked list claimed Andrew Walker to be Def only

but on the officiall Supercoach headquaters facebook page they said he is DEF/FWD

I really don't see how he can be forward eligible. He only played a handful of games, at most, forward.

Ricochet

Torpedo10

This is just confusing, I'm just using m0nty's Fanplanner until February.  :P Can you buy assistant coach & SC Gold now and then get access to the releases via those websites or do you have to wait?

m0nty

I have updated the Melbourne, St Kilda and GWS prices and positions. Most notably, Jesse Hogan gets a big price premium, as will Jack Martin when his price is revealed later.

Vinny

Reckon SC will follow with the expensive rookies or just on the mini-draft boys Monty or none at all?

CrowsFan

DT increased the prices because they also increased the budget you get to spend to 10 mil, so you can see why prices were increased. SC already has a budget of 10 mil so would be very hard to put together a team if they did increase the prices. Martin and Hogan will probably be at a premium though rather than basement...

m0nty

Quote from: vinny on December 08, 2013, 04:22:09 PM
Reckon SC will follow with the expensive rookies or just on the mini-draft boys Monty or none at all?

I am operating under the assumption that SC will not change.

Ringo

But surely Monty SC will follow suit in the case of Martin and Hogan when compared to O'Meras starting price last year.  That is the one i am really interested in to see whether they are priced like Round 1 top draft picks as in DT.

Ziplock

Quote from: Ringo on December 08, 2013, 09:30:44 PM
But surely Monty SC will follow suit in the case of Martin and Hogan when compared to O'Meras starting price last year.  That is the one i am really interested in to see whether they are priced like Round 1 top draft picks as in DT.

I think that'll happen.

Honestly, I was surprised last year omeara/ crouch were basement priced.

m0nty

Quote from: Ringo on December 08, 2013, 09:30:44 PM

Not necessarily.

Justin Bieber

If SC don't change then I won't bother with DT and 2 trades a week... Actually I got assistant coach :P

kilbluff1985

mOnty any chance you can make Dangerfield M/F please would rather not wait 2 days for Adelaides positions to put him in my team ;D

m0nty

Vinny

Monty could you please change Luke McDonald to a D/M which he is likely to be. Makes it much easier when making a team. Thanks.