Main Menu

Bernie Vince

Started by Jroo, October 18, 2013, 06:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Bernie Vince has been traded to Melbourne for the compo pick given to Melbourne for Colin Sylvia.
@AFL_PKeane: Trade paperwork lodged. Adelaide Crows exchange Bernie Vince to Melbourne for its rd 2 Free Agency compensation pick (currently number 23).

tbagrocks

I expected far better from Adelaide these past two weeks ::)

Well done Melbourne, making the Giants look like hacks!

Jroo

I like it, Melbourne were smashed in the midfield this year so it was clear that they needed more midfielders.
Vince, Dyson, Michie and Pick 9 is a decent effort by the Dees.

Ziplock

Vince, Dyson, Michie and Pick 9- demons

Mumford, Shaw, Pick 2 -giants

once again, no idea what you're on about tbag. Giants have gotten a solid ruck, a great rebounding defender and pick 2, demons have gotten an average midfielder, and two young mids who haven't shown very much at afl level (yet anyway) and pick 9.

Mumford allows the possibility to play giles forward, and because of that iimo we'll be trying to package 1+2 together for a star player.

JBs-Hawks

Crows trading for draft picks #tanking #cheats #blockthisdemetriou #whycantwenegtradeslikeWXV

Toga

Another good trade from the Dees! Not really sure what's going on in Adelaide, haven't particularly liked any of their moves this off season.. :-X

Nige

Quote from: Toga on October 18, 2013, 10:15:14 PM
Another good trade from the Dees! Not really sure what's going on in Adelaide, haven't particularly liked any of their moves this off season.. :-X
I've only really been a fan of the Pods move. They need someone while Tex and JJ aren't in the team. TT Lynch and LJ aren't quite enough I don't think.

Ricochet

Some good recruiting by the Dees so far. Obviously tried to get a big name gun with pick 2 and couldn't, but have still done well regardless.