Name Some Thing/s That FF Might Not Know About You

Started by Mr.Craig, October 16, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: GoLions on September 16, 2014, 10:45:10 AM
This big spiked turtle dude has kidnapped me multiple times, and is persistent on making me his wife. And you know what? I kinda like it.
It's about time you embraced who you truly are.  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ringo on September 16, 2014, 08:55:42 AM
Following on from my comments in the School and Uni thread I was expelled from Chemistry in tear 12 for setting the Chem Lab on fire, 2 Bunsen Burners linked together goes really well not.  Was effectively only a 2 week ban as senior (Grade 12) exams started in 2 weeks.  And BTW did pass chemistry.
And people call me an arsonist :o :o.

Capper

Quote from: Tominator on September 16, 2014, 10:59:23 AM
Here's something none of you would know

I have an anaphylactic allergic reaction to all kinds of nuts. Some produce more serious reactions than others  (e.g. I'm worse with cashews than peanuts, according to the skin tests I've done) but if I ingest them I need an adrenaline injection from an EpiPen or I could die, as my airwaves close up very quickly!
im also allergic to nuts as well but nut that bad. Some nuts make my tongue swell up but others just make me sick

Master Q

I have an anaphylactic allergic reaction to all kinds of nuts. Some produce more serious reactions than others  (e.g. I'm worse with cashews than peanuts, according to the skin tests I've done) but if I ingest them I need an adrenaline injection from an EpiPen or I could die, as my airwaves close up very quickly!
Same

+ FIsh + Unbaked Egg

Big Mac

Quote from: tabs on September 16, 2014, 03:01:18 PM
im also allergic to nuts as well but nut that bad. Some nuts make my tongue swell up but others just make me sick

::)

Nige

Quote from: Big  Mac on September 16, 2014, 05:25:51 PM
Quote from: tabs on September 16, 2014, 03:01:18 PM

::)
Heh.

Dudge

Something only Grazz knows, I'm a c-cup  old man, with no teeth, that sits down in the out-house to wee + I sleep with the light on and like putting make up on

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Dudge on September 16, 2014, 05:46:57 PM
Something only Grazz knows, I'm a c-cup  old man, with no teeth, that sits down in the out-house to wee + I sleep with the light on and like putting make up on
I actually am/do one of the above :-X.

Big Mac

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 16, 2014, 06:32:16 PM

Sleep with the light on?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Big  Mac on September 16, 2014, 06:35:35 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 16, 2014, 06:32:16 PM
Sleep with the light on?
You'd think that.... I'm actually 74 years old.

T Dog

Grazz

About time you spoke up, keeping it a secret was getting me down. :P

Nails

Quote from: Master Q on September 16, 2014, 05:15:07 PM

Same

+ FIsh + Unbaked Egg

Here's something you guys don't know

I'm Anaphylaxis trained and certified. I could save your life.

As I currently (but not after Thursday) teach kids with anaphylaxis - do you like carry your EpiPen/AnaPen around with you like everywhere you go?

Tominator

Quote from: Nails on September 16, 2014, 10:40:34 PM

As I currently (but not after Thursday) teach kids with anaphylaxis - do you like carry your EpiPen/AnaPen around with you like everywhere you go?

I have one EpiPen at home, with one EpiPen at school too. They say you should but I don't take one with me to parties or the movies or stuff like that - I just have to be careful with what I eat.

I've never ingested nuts when out with friends or anything, it seems hard to live with but you get used to it and avoiding nuts is second-nature now! I know what to do if I'm in an emergency situation and I'm generally pretty calm about it

Same

+ FIsh + Unbaked Egg

I'm allergic to unbaked egg as well, but not anaphylactic.

I used to be allergic to egg in baked goods as well until two years ago - so I didn't have any Mars bars, any proper pancakes or proper cakes, any YoYo biscuits until I was 16!!

Master Q

Quote from: Nails on September 16, 2014, 10:40:34 PM

Same

+ FIsh + Unbaked Egg

Nup. Whenever I go away somewhere or camping I take one. Otherwise just have it at home.

You know what you can and can't eat. If you're unsure, you just don't eat it.