Name Some Thing/s That FF Might Not Know About You

Started by Mr.Craig, October 16, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Jayman on October 21, 2013, 09:14:36 PM
flower me. That had me pissing myself laughing :P reminded me of PB lol ;)
Thanks mate. Just remember what I currently do, don't get on my bad side. ;) You wouldn't want to miss out on cricket finals this year because of me now would you? :P
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Jay

Quote from: PowerBug on October 22, 2013, 07:06:37 PM
Thanks mate. Just remember what I currently do, don't get on my bad side. ;) You wouldn't want to miss out on cricket finals this year because of me now would you? :P
Do you accept bribes?

PowerBug

Quote from: Jayman on October 22, 2013, 07:09:41 PM
Do you accept bribes?
$50 and I'll make sure your team wins.

Jay

Quote from: PowerBug on October 22, 2013, 07:12:29 PM
Quote from: Jayman on October 22, 2013, 07:09:41 PM
Do you accept bribes?
$50 and I'll make sure your team wins.
$55 and you let me get a 50 :P

PowerBug

Just realised another thing worth mentioning. :o From the ages of 4 til 6.5, I was a crows supporter. :o And there's photo evidence (which is the worst part) of me at my first AFL match wearing a crows jumper. :-\ Started supporting the Power at the beginning of 2003. #bandwagoner

Dudge

Quote from: PowerBug on November 05, 2013, 09:51:26 PM
Just realised another thing worth mentioning. :o From the ages of 4 til 6.5, I was a crows supporter. :o And there's photo evidence (which is the worst part) of me at my first AFL match wearing a crows jumper. :-\ Started supporting the Power at the beginning of 2003. #bandwagoner

Nah mate, youv'e seen the light :)

Justin Bieber

Think that happens to a lot PB! Follow one team when younger, but when you really start following the game, you get into a different team.

When I was young, use to go for dogs even though never followed games or knew anybody, just because they had Dogs as a mascot :P. I only really started following in 2004, with my first match I watched fully being Bombers Vs West Coast (on tv) from when I started following Bombers! Always have a soft spot for Doggies, still my 2nd team and use to love Rohan Smith and still Matthew Boyd is my favourite player in the league since Matthew Lloyd retired :P.

Holz

I was an eagles fan till I was 6 and even went to their first grand final.

LF

Bumping this as its a great read and people might want to add more stuff to it

Justin Bieber

It's been 4 years since I've had a regular sleeping pattern/routine that lasted more than a month :-\.

Capper

upthemaidens

Mat0369

Capper

Boomz

Some interesting stuff in this thread  :P Most people know too much about me  :-X