Name Some Thing/s That FF Might Not Know About You

Started by Mr.Craig, October 16, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

Quote from: Fantasygun on October 20, 2013, 10:25:06 PM
I work for the AFL.

I work for food.

Just joking mate, way to many beers at Grazz's today :)

Mind you, me and his missus were throwing pretty good darts today, and Grazz was throwing like a jellyfish haha

Fantasygun

Obviously i was kidding, just wanted to see if someone actually fell for it, clearly not :)

Jay

Quote from: PowerBug on October 20, 2013, 10:24:29 PM
Quote from: Jayman on October 17, 2013, 08:49:24 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 08:43:28 PM
And wow Jay, that sounds good as! Quite the cricketer ;). Think I heard you say you lost 2 GFs in a row, tough luck :-\. You guys able to bounce back and finally grab the trophy eventually?
Cheers HP! I actually had a terrible season, knocked up a 30-odd and took a handful of wickets but that was it. This hopefully is time we break our GF curse. I hate losing :P
^He forgot to tell you that the 31 he scored was in about 30 overs, and he salvaged a respectable score for his team, all whilst being heckled by the opposition players. Even got dropped during his innings too. It was quite the innings. ;)

You may ask how I know this? It's because I was the fielder at slip that was giving him crap, however I didn't know at the time. Last season I was worse than Jayman, scored double figures like twice all season opening the batting, and I don't bowl. Scored two ducks, the only two ducks of my career, both against the same team... :\ I've since retired and now umpire cricket matches. :)
A run an over isn't bad for me! Cricket is all about partnerships, PB ;)

Funny enough you started to quieten down a bit after your 4th dropped catch.

PowerBug

Quote from: Jayman on October 20, 2013, 11:39:33 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 20, 2013, 10:24:29 PM
Quote from: Jayman on October 17, 2013, 08:49:24 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 08:43:28 PM
And wow Jay, that sounds good as! Quite the cricketer ;). Think I heard you say you lost 2 GFs in a row, tough luck :-\. You guys able to bounce back and finally grab the trophy eventually?
Cheers HP! I actually had a terrible season, knocked up a 30-odd and took a handful of wickets but that was it. This hopefully is time we break our GF curse. I hate losing :P
^He forgot to tell you that the 31 he scored was in about 30 overs, and he salvaged a respectable score for his team, all whilst being heckled by the opposition players. Even got dropped during his innings too. It was quite the innings. ;)

You may ask how I know this? It's because I was the fielder at slip that was giving him crap, however I didn't know at the time. Last season I was worse than Jayman, scored double figures like twice all season opening the batting, and I don't bowl. Scored two ducks, the only two ducks of my career, both against the same team... :\ I've since retired and now umpire cricket matches. :)
A run an over isn't bad for me! Cricket is all about partnerships, PB ;)

Funny enough you started to quieten down a bit after your 4th dropped catch.
I was having an absolute shocker, it was very embarrassing. Not to mention that game also being my first ever duck. :P So yeah, you're season was fine compared to mine haha. ;)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

tor01doc

See link in next post.

worst 2 ball innings

Very funny.

stew42

Here's a better link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-2465981/Thats-village-Watch-worst-ball-innings-time--humiliating-end.html

Plus I discovered today that I'm related to Douglas Mawson, the Antarctica guy :) My great-great-grandmother's first cousin, apparently. Or something similar

Jay

flower me. That had me pissing myself laughing :P reminded me of PB lol ;)

Vinny

I legitimately feel sorry for him. But it's pretty funny, haha.

T Dog

Dudge

Grazz

I was reminded of this last night on chat. I once had such a bad toothache at 3am I could no longer deal with the pain that I went to my toolbox and got a fairly new pair of pliers and removed my own tooth which gave me instant relief. Sounds quite feral I agree but I was so proud of myself I patted myself on the head while sweating profusely lol and said "Well done mate,it's over now you did it you really did it".

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on October 22, 2013, 12:08:08 PM
I was reminded of this last night on chat. I once had such a bad toothache at 3am I could no longer deal with the pain that I went to my toolbox and got a fairly new pair of pliers and removed my own tooth which gave me instant relief. Sounds quite feral I agree but I was so proud of myself I patted myself on the head while sweating profusely lol and said "Well done mate,it's over now you did it you really did it".

I can vouch for that, brave, but crazy effort

nas

Most probably the pliers back in the old days > Tools that you NEVER used. You & Kickstart & Colgate ha

Grazz

Quote from: naste on October 22, 2013, 02:54:19 PM

Most probably the pliers back in the old days > Tools that you NEVER used. You & Kickstart & Colgate ha

Lol nuh they were a fairly new pair id purchased recently.