Name Some Thing/s That FF Might Not Know About You

Started by Mr.Craig, October 16, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 20, 2013, 10:21:14 AM
Is that a hint I haven't got you a 180 badge yet ::)

Haha just a suttle one mate, nuh not really when I thought about putting it up here I honestly thought to myself im surprised I
haven't gone and got meself one yet haha. I was keen to go and grab it the next day but it totally slipped my mind tbh.

Kellogscrunchynut

I was in the King St vicinity when Tom Liberatore was found unconscious, at the time I recalled someone passed out on the ground but thought nothing of it.

Ziplock

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on October 20, 2013, 01:45:30 PM
I was in the King St vicinity when Tom Liberatore was found unconscious, at the time I recalled someone passed out on the ground but thought nothing of it. The cops were near by, so I freaked and shoved my pills in their pocket.

Kellogscrunchynut

T Dog

Quote from: Ziplock on October 20, 2013, 02:17:09 PM
Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on October 20, 2013, 01:45:30 PM
I was in the King St vicinity when Tom Liberatore was found unconscious, at the time I recalled someone passed out on the ground but thought nothing of it. The cops were near by, so I freaked and shoved my pills in their pocket.

Would have been a bit of a stretch... :o

Mailman the 2nd

For a period of a month or so, I took performance enhancing drugs (can't remember specifics) in order to try and do better at football.

Not a good idea :/

My Chumps

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 20, 2013, 07:54:55 PM
For a period of a month or so, I took performance enhancing drugs (can't remember specifics) in order to try and do better at football.

Not a good idea :/
Wow, really?

*not sure if serious :P

Mailman the 2nd

Yeah I was serious about trying to get into the NSW/ACT rams team about 2 years ago. I realised it was a really stupid idea pretty quickly though

Ziplock

nsw/act rams aren't even that hard to get into :P

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Ziplock on October 20, 2013, 09:27:07 PM
nsw/act rams aren't even that hard to get into :P

I know :P, it was also about playing AFL and I knew that was hard. That was just a first step. I ended up finding science way more interesting in the end.

Also we aren't talking Lance Armstrong stuff here :P

Dudge

If serious, which i'll take your word for. that's heavy $hit Mm. Weren't trying out for the Bombers I hope ;)

PowerBug

I had a collapsed lung when I was very very young (1yo). Was weird as I remember when I was 5 or so I had an asthma puffer but I don't need one now. :\ Also means I probably won't be able to get extremely fit, exercising for a long time has always been something I've struggled with.

Quote from: Jayman on October 17, 2013, 08:49:24 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 08:43:28 PM
And wow Jay, that sounds good as! Quite the cricketer ;). Think I heard you say you lost 2 GFs in a row, tough luck :-\. You guys able to bounce back and finally grab the trophy eventually?
Cheers HP! I actually had a terrible season, knocked up a 30-odd and took a handful of wickets but that was it. This hopefully is time we break our GF curse. I hate losing :P
^He forgot to tell you that the 31 he scored was in about 30 overs, and he salvaged a respectable score for his team, all whilst being heckled by the opposition players. Even got dropped during his innings too. It was quite the innings. ;)

You may ask how I know this? It's because I was the fielder at slip that was giving him crap, however I didn't know at the time. Last season I was worse than Jayman, scored double figures like twice all season opening the batting, and I don't bowl. Scored two ducks, the only two ducks of my career, both against the same team... :\ I've since retired and now umpire cricket matches. :)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Vinny

Wowwww dudeeeee!

Vinny does not know what to say :P

Fantasygun

Vinny