Name Some Thing/s That FF Might Not Know About You

Started by Mr.Craig, October 16, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on October 17, 2013, 09:50:08 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 09:45:23 PM
Quote from: Jayman on October 17, 2013, 09:28:47 PM
Don't have anything to match that :P

And I've already mentioned the deep heat to the nads story somewhere here on FF...

You reckon what you did takes balls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDCy7JKNPY4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLVwH6sS2QA
#OnMyPhone #CantWatch

Mate, there's plenty worse things out there like chilli to the nads or a jellyfish to the teeth but for a woos like me, was quite the painful experience. We'll come back here in a few years or so and see if I've got any stories a bit more exciting ;)
You'll be wanting the deep heat again after you watch those vids. Trust me.  :P

I strongly suggest you make baby Jaymans before you attempt what you see in the vids.  ;)

Grazz

And I've already mentioned the deep heat to the nads story somewhere here on FF...

#OnMyPhone #CantWatch

Mate, there's plenty worse things out there like chilli to the nads or a jellyfish to the teeth but for a woos like me, was quite the painful experience. We'll come back here in a few years or so and see if I've got any stories a bit more exciting ;)

Quote from: Grazz on October 17, 2013, 09:41:03 PM
Yeh in SA, at Glenelg Beach I think but cant honestly remember for sure, Dudge will know haha he's never forgotten.

Actually its much the same Jayman, you know once your in tears its all the same lol.
Oh yeah, done that. I'm sure there would of been a fair bit of jellyfish ammunition washed up on the beach for ya haha. Thought it would have been there or somewhere on Yorkes :) get a crap load of jellyfish down the peninsula.

Ahh I can vouch for that. The stuff you do when around mates is ridiculous :P good times!

Yeh there was heaps on the beach, you know those long clear ones that look like a small sausage, that's what it was. lol

My deepheat experience was playing footy, we were running out on the ground just as I realised what id done and disappeared back into the change rooms, coach was freaking out yelling at everyone "where the hell is Grazz,anyone" When I eventually got out there game had started and I was benched for the 1st qtr, obviously me coach had never got deep heat on his wedding tackle as I got no sympathy just a look like Dudge gave me after the jelly fish incident.

Vinny

Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 09:54:15 PM

#OnMyPhone #CantWatch

I strongly suggest you make baby Jaymans before you attempt what you see in the vids.  ;)

LMAO.  ;D

Jay

Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 09:54:15 PM

#OnMyPhone #CantWatch

Well I never want the deep heat again so can imagine how painful those vids are :o

Baby Jayman's? Quick, where is Jiordan? :P Lol, safe to say I'll never be doing whatever is in those vids. I nominate Nigey to be the FF pain tester and give it a crack as he brought those vids into the equation :)

Grazz

I second that, so now its just a matter of waiting for the video. ::)

Dudge

Last dog of the night, gotta get my lad, 2 nephews and a wild child to the airport at 4 am in the morning.. End of season soccer trip

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 17, 2013, 10:03:13 PM
Last dog of the night, gotta get my lad, 2 nephews and a wild child to the airport at 4 am in the morning.. End of season soccer trip

Tell him to have a great time mate.

Justin Bieber

Bahahahaha, sounds painful yet funny though Dudge ;D.

Quote from: Jayman on October 17, 2013, 08:49:24 PM
Cheers HP! I actually had a terrible season, knocked up a 30-odd and took a handful of wickets but that was it. This hopefully is time we break our GF curse. I hate losing :P
Then you guys finish runner's up again, always the bride's mad, never the bride ;). At least the team did well overall 8).

Quote from: My Chumps on October 17, 2013, 09:05:12 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 08:43:28 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on October 17, 2013, 08:18:23 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 04:54:21 PM
Fun fact, I was born with 3 holes in my heart. Not to mention have about 3 parts of my ribs missing. That should be something a bit more interesting haha.
Holy shower HP  :o

Any lasting effects with the heart troubles?
The holes I was born with, doctors said they healed up by the time I was 6 or 7, can't remember but they still don't know how it happened! Luckily didn't really affect me or anything I think, although wasn't the only problem I was born with :-X. The ribs from an unrelated surgery.
haha, strange. Surgery that removed part of your ribs? Damn man!
Cheers guys :). Yeah, ear reconstruction required some bone, and ribs seemed the place to get it from :P. Could get more removed if I decided to get jaw sorted out, but I hate being put to sleep :-X.

Grazz

tor01doc

I once saved a man's life by farting.

It's true...and it was a hot heavy lager bomb to boot.

I was still training and turned up pretty well hung ( even though I am a white boy ).

The operation was a laparotomy to divide adhesions. (Google it.)

The surgeon was a well respected wine maker with a very highly developed palate and a formidable sense of smell.

About 2 hours into the op, my colon gets a bit antsy and releases a silent but deadly little ripper.

The boss suddenly stops and to my horror, with his highly trained nose pointing a bit up, starts sniff sniff sniffing.

By this stage I was mouth breathing because I knew just how nauseating this particular noxious emission was.

Unfortunately he has no clue, and since I was quite a shy lad, I couldn't bring myself to 'fess up.

Under the lights and behind a mask you can blush to your heart's content and not be sprung. And boy did I blush.

Anyway, my wine making, adhesion diving, fart sniffing boss says, "I've knicked the bowel."

So I'm thinking that he's going to realise that he hasn't - he was a good operator - but he starts inspecting the bowel and sure enough... A hole.

He sutures it up and walks off thinking he's saved a life but as we all now know, whilst I close (get private insurance kids), I can take credit for my first life saving act - a very smelly lager bomb, silently and superbly delivered .

nrich102

My grandfather was going to play for Glenelg, but some thing happened, and he could only play for the reserves team. He was a great ruckman back in his day. Played with Graham Cornes!

CrowsFan

Haha you hero tor!! Hope I'll be that good of a doctor one day too...

T Dog

Nice Toro...so the moral of the story is only look for surgeons and their assistants who have really big nights before they operate on you...  ::)

Grazz

Dudge

Is that a hint I haven't got you a 180 badge yet ::) Ps-- look at those ugly flights :)