Name Some Thing/s That FF Might Not Know About You

Started by Mr.Craig, October 16, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on October 17, 2013, 09:24:58 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 09:20:38 PM
I have a cricket bat signed by Sachin Tendulkar...
Does that get worshipped constantly? :P Sachin is a great!
It is kept very, very safely.

Jay

Don't have anything to match that :P

And I've already mentioned the deep heat to the nads story somewhere here on FF...

Grazz

Quote from: Grazz on October 17, 2013, 09:18:52 PM
Quote from: vinny on October 17, 2013, 09:13:47 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 17, 2013, 09:12:03 PM
Quote from: Dudge on October 17, 2013, 09:00:22 PM
I once had a jellyfish fight, and one of my opponents (lets call him Robin the( Grazzman ) Hood, from at least 10 metres away, found my mouth (brilliant throw I must admit) straight in. On the way home, tooth ached like no tomorrow. Next day, tooth was removed. And the pr-ck still laughs to this day

Falling about the floor laughing again, so funny that was, always told you that you had a big mouth. What he isn't saying is that if looks could kill I would of died that day hahahaha still breaks me up and then the toothache bit afterwards was certainly the cherry on top lol you big girl.

Hahah that would kill but that's gold! You two seem to have had some awesome memories! :)

I wish you were there vinny & Jayman it was very funny and I honestly break up whenever im reminded of it. Weve been mates for 30+ years we have had many a belly ache laughing at each other. He's like a brother to me now and everyone should be so lucky to have a friend like Dudge, he's a ripper just doesn't like jelly fish bahahahahahaha.
Haha! I wish I was too ;D love stories like that! Could imagine even Dudge could have a laugh about that now, probably not at the time though ;) ripper Aussie blokes having a jellyfish fight! That's what this country's all about ;D

Yeh he was very unhappy he thought id broken all his teeth at first till he saw he was spitting out a jelly fish. He looked at me like my Dad did when I broke his favourite golf club, was scarey bahahahah. I gotta stop im really sore.

Dudge

I once had a jellyfish fight, and one of my opponents (lets call him Robin the( Grazzman ) Hood, from at least 10 metres away, found my mouth (brilliant throw I must admit) straight in. On the way home, tooth ached like no tomorrow. Next day, tooth was removed. And the pr-ck still laughs to this day

Falling about the floor laughing again, so funny that was, always told you that you had a big mouth. What he isn't saying is that if looks could kill I would of died that day hahahaha still breaks me up and then the toothache bit afterwards was certainly the cherry on top lol you big girl.

Hahah that would kill but that's gold! You two seem to have had some awesome memories! :)

I wish you were there vinny & Jayman it was very funny and I honestly break up whenever im reminded of it. Weve been mates for 30+ years we have had many a belly ache laughing at each other. He's like a brother to me now and everyone should be so lucky to have a friend like Dudge, he's a ripper just doesn't like jelly fish bahahahahahaha.
Haha! I wish I was too ;D love stories like that! Could imagine even Dudge could have a laugh about that now, probably not at the time though ;) ripper Aussie blokes having a jellyfish fight! That's what this country's all about ;D

Now it is, then it wasn't  :)

Grazz

Quote from: Jayman on October 17, 2013, 09:28:47 PM

And I've already mentioned the deep heat to the nads story somewhere here on FF...

Haha been there and done that to mate, ive also done it with chillis while making a curry I had to go for a leak, word of warning chilli oil doesn't wash off very easily just like deep heat.

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 17, 2013, 09:30:03 PM

Beg to differ, you just had no sense of humour. ;D

Jay

Quote from: Grazz on October 17, 2013, 09:31:32 PM

Haha been there and done that to mate, ive also done it with chillis while making a curry I had to go for a leak, word of warning chilli oil doesn't wash off very easily just like deep heat.
Ah the silly things boys do aye haha you've topped me again! Wow the chilli wouldve caned, sounds much worse! The deep heat is a b*tch to get off, especially when you've chucked half a finger's length on for a laugh. Can look back on it now with a smile though :D

Quote from: Grazz on October 17, 2013, 09:29:04 PM

Yeh he was very unhappy he thought id broken all his teeth at first till he saw he was spitting out a jelly fish. He looked at me like my Dad did when I broke his favourite golf club, was scarey bahahahah. I gotta stop im really sore.
Hahah! May I ask where this was? Somewhere in SA?

Wow that must have been a scary look! I know how Dads value their fave golf clubs ;)

Mr.Craig

I hit seven 4's in two overs at the Adelaide Oval.

It was Kanga Cricket....but still.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on October 17, 2013, 09:32:33 PM

Yeah cause I was in so much pain lol

Grazz

Yeh in SA, at Glenelg Beach I think but cant honestly remember for sure, Dudge will know haha he's never forgotten.

Actually its much the same Jayman, you know once your in tears its all the same lol.

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 17, 2013, 09:39:31 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 17, 2013, 09:32:33 PM

Yeah cause I was in so much pain lol

It was a Jelly fish buddy not a rock cod.

Dudge

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 17, 2013, 09:38:09 PM
I hit seven 4's in two overs at the Adelaide Oval.

It was Kanga Cricket....but still.

Nice MC, my three attemps at cricket, were 3 golden ducks. Then I came to the conclusion, this ain't my game :(

Nige

You reckon what you did takes balls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDCy7JKNPY4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLVwH6sS2QA

Grazz

Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 09:45:23 PM

Ooooohhh id rather the deep heat tbh.

Jay

Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 09:45:23 PM

#OnMyPhone #CantWatch

Mate, there's plenty worse things out there like chilli to the nads or a jellyfish to the teeth but for a woos like me, was quite the painful experience. We'll come back here in a few years or so and see if I've got any stories a bit more exciting ;)

Quote from: Grazz on October 17, 2013, 09:41:03 PM
Yeh in SA, at Glenelg Beach I think but cant honestly remember for sure, Dudge will know haha he's never forgotten.

Actually its much the same Jayman, you know once your in tears its all the same lol.
Oh yeah, done that. I'm sure there would of been a fair bit of jellyfish ammunition washed up on the beach for ya haha. Thought it would have been there or somewhere on Yorkes :) get a crap load of jellyfish down the peninsula.

Ahh I can vouch for that. The stuff you do when around mates is ridiculous :P good times!