Name Some Thing/s That FF Might Not Know About You

Started by Mr.Craig, October 16, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 08:43:28 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on October 17, 2013, 08:18:23 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 04:54:21 PM
Fun fact, I was born with 3 holes in my heart. Not to mention have about 3 parts of my ribs missing. That should be something a bit more interesting haha.
Holy shower HP  :o

Any lasting effects with the heart troubles?
The holes I was born with, doctors said they healed up by the time I was 6 or 7, can't remember but they still don't know how it happened! Luckily didn't really affect me or anything I think, although wasn't the only problem I was born with :-X. The ribs from an unrelated surgery.
haha, strange. Surgery that removed part of your ribs? Damn man!

Jay's reminded me; I've been bowled out by Glenn McGrath haha. And had a Q & A with him in which he said his favourite career achievement was his first half century :P

Nige

Quote from: T Dog on October 17, 2013, 09:01:28 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 08:55:09 PM
I'm not trying to impress anyone or anything, but I captained my primary school T-ball team to a grand final... and lost!  8)

Whats T ball?

Oh, you don't know? It's a showertier version of baseball.

T Dog

Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 09:05:34 PM
I'm not trying to impress anyone or anything, but I captained my primary school T-ball team to a grand final... and lost!  8)

Whats T ball?

probably just after my schooldays Nige... :o ;D

Nige

Quote from: T Dog on October 17, 2013, 09:07:49 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 09:05:34 PM

Whats T ball?

probably just after my schooldays Nige... :o ;D
You learn something new every day.  8)

T Dog

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 17, 2013, 09:00:22 PM
I once had a jellyfish fight, and one of my opponents (lets call him Robin the( Grazzman ) Hood, from at least 10 metres away, found my mouth (brilliant throw I must admit) straight in. On the way home, tooth ached like no tomorrow. Next day, tooth was removed. And the pr-ck still laughs to this day

Falling about the floor laughing again, so funny that was, always told you that you had a big mouth. What he isn't saying is that if looks could kill I would of died that day hahahaha still breaks me up and then the toothache bit afterwards was certainly the cherry on top lol you big girl.

Vinny

Quote from: Grazz on October 17, 2013, 09:12:03 PM
I once had a jellyfish fight, and one of my opponents (lets call him Robin the( Grazzman ) Hood, from at least 10 metres away, found my mouth (brilliant throw I must admit) straight in. On the way home, tooth ached like no tomorrow. Next day, tooth was removed. And the pr-ck still laughs to this day

Falling about the floor laughing again, so funny that was, always told you that you had a big mouth. What he isn't saying is that if looks could kill I would of died that day hahahaha still breaks me up and then the toothache bit afterwards was certainly the cherry on top lol you big girl.

Hahah that would kill but that's gold! You two seem to have had some awesome memories! :)

Master Q

Quote from: Ziplock on October 17, 2013, 08:49:56 PM
I was raised by kangaroos.
I can one up you;

I was raised by monkeys...

Sometimes out of habit I'll start looking for food in random people's hair on the street  :P

Jay

Oh wow that's a classic ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: My Chumps on October 17, 2013, 09:05:12 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 08:43:28 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on October 17, 2013, 08:18:23 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 04:54:21 PM
Fun fact, I was born with 3 holes in my heart. Not to mention have about 3 parts of my ribs missing. That should be something a bit more interesting haha.
Holy shower HP  :o

Any lasting effects with the heart troubles?
The holes I was born with, doctors said they healed up by the time I was 6 or 7, can't remember but they still don't know how it happened! Luckily didn't really affect me or anything I think, although wasn't the only problem I was born with :-X. The ribs from an unrelated surgery.
haha, strange. Surgery that removed part of your ribs? Damn man!

Jay's reminded me; I've been bowled out by Glenn McGrath haha. And had a Q & A with him in which he said his favourite career achievement was his first half century :P
Haha no shame in being bowled by Ooh Aah Glenn McGrath! Doesn't surprise me that his 50 is the highlight :P that was a crazy day! He's signed something for me, got it up on my wall... :D

Grazz

Quote from: vinny on October 17, 2013, 09:13:47 PM

Hahah that would kill but that's gold! You two seem to have had some awesome memories! :)

I wish you were there vinny & Jayman it was very funny and I honestly break up whenever im reminded of it. Weve been mates for 30+ years we have had many a belly ache laughing at each other. He's like a brother to me now and everyone should be so lucky to have a friend like Dudge, he's a ripper just doesn't like jelly fish bahahahahahaha.

Nige

I have a cricket bat signed by Sachin Tendulkar...

Dudge

They go back 35 years Vinny and Jay, but still to get him back for that one mate haha

Jay

Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 09:20:38 PM
I have a cricket bat signed by Sachin Tendulkar...
Does that get worshipped constantly? :P Sachin is a great!

Quote from: Grazz on October 17, 2013, 09:18:52 PM

I wish you were there vinny & Jayman it was very funny and I honestly break up whenever im reminded of it. Weve been mates for 30+ years we have had many a belly ache laughing at each other. He's like a brother to me now and everyone should be so lucky to have a friend like Dudge, he's a ripper just doesn't like jelly fish bahahahahahaha.
Haha! I wish I was too ;D love stories like that! Could imagine even Dudge could have a laugh about that now, probably not at the time though ;) ripper Aussie blokes having a jellyfish fight! That's what this country's all about ;D

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 17, 2013, 09:23:00 PM

They go back 35 years Vinny and Jay, but still to get him back for that one mate haha

Haha you got me with enough April Fools stuff, let it go man. Was a great throw though you have to admit that. My guts is sore again. Good on me. ;)

Vinny

Hahaha nice guys! Good to have mates like that 8)