Name Some Thing/s That FF Might Not Know About You

Started by Mr.Craig, October 16, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 04:54:21 PM
Quote from: stew42 on October 16, 2013, 07:20:44 PM
I sing in one of the best youth choirs (well, collegiate choir) in Australia :)
Nice Stew!!

And awesome Mr. Craig, got to hear stories from Platton :D.

Think most who haven't on chat wouldn't know but I'm actually very sarcastic/pessimistic/depressing, so quite a change from my "known" forum personality.

Fun fact, I was born with 3 holes in my heart. Not to mention have about 3 parts of my ribs missing. That should be something a bit more interesting haha.
What about sleeping in a bird sanctuary?  :P

Grazz

The team I played soccer for went three years without loosing a match. ;)

LF

Some of the guys on chat know this
I took out a door on the back of a grandstand while playing basketball.I stopped the ball from going out and smashed straight into the door but we got a goal out of it so that was the main thing : P

My Chumps

Quote from: stew42 on October 16, 2013, 07:20:44 PM
I sing in one of the best youth choirs (well, collegiate choir) in Australia :)
Nice Stew!!

And awesome Mr. Craig, got to hear stories from Platton :D.

Think most who haven't on chat wouldn't know but I'm actually very sarcastic/pessimistic/depressing, so quite a change from my "known" forum personality.

Fun fact, I was born with 3 holes in my heart. Not to mention have about 3 parts of my ribs missing. That should be something a bit more interesting haha.
Holy shower HP  :o

Any lasting effects with the heart troubles?

Jay

Hmm well I was a top 6 chess player in the state back in the younger days... yes, I was cool ;)

Have faced Jason Gillespie. He is quite quick :P

Shook hands and had a conversation with S. Warne and M. Clarke

Was a representative cricketer a couple of years back as a batting all-rounder. Leg-spin if you must know :)

My team's lost 2 grand finals in a row by only a few wickets each time ::)

Played district basketball as an over-sized SG/SF

I'm 6'2 and a half at only 16 years of age.

Have spent nearly 100 days active on FF

Avid supporter of Katy Perry's music... BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK!!!

Grazz

Quote from: Jayman on October 17, 2013, 08:36:05 PM
Hmm well I was a top 6 chess player in the state back in the younger days... yes, I was cool ;)

Have faced Jason Gillespie. He is quite quick :P

Shook hands and had a conversation with S. Warne and M. Clarke

Was a representative cricketer a couple of years back as a batting all-rounder. Leg-spin if you must know :)

My team's lost 2 grand finals in a row by only a few wickets each time ::)

Played district basketball as an over-sized SG/SF

I'm 6'2 and a half

Have spent nearly 100 days active on FF

Avid supporter of Katy Perry's music... BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK!!!

Onya mate, some cricketing talent there.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: My Chumps on October 17, 2013, 08:18:23 PM

The holes I was born with, doctors said they healed up by the time I was 6 or 7, can't remember but they still don't know how it happened! Luckily didn't really affect me or anything I think, although wasn't the only problem I was born with :-X. The ribs from an unrelated surgery.

And wow Jay, that sounds good as! Quite the cricketer ;). Think I heard you say you lost 2 GFs in a row, tough luck :-\. You guys able to bounce back and finally grab the trophy eventually?

Jay

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 08:43:28 PM

The holes I was born with, doctors said they healed up by the time I was 6 or 7, can't remember but they still don't know how it happened! Luckily didn't really affect me or anything I think, although wasn't the only problem I was born with :-X. The ribs from an unrelated surgery.

And wow Jay, that sounds good as! Quite the cricketer ;). Think I heard you say you lost 2 GFs in a row, tough luck :-\. You guys able to bounce back and finally grab the trophy eventually?
That sounds crazy HP! What a rough start to life. At least all healed up so doesn't have to be on-going complications :)

Cheers HP! I actually had a terrible season, knocked up a 30-odd and took a handful of wickets but that was it. This hopefully is time we break our GF curse. I hate losing :P

Ziplock

T Dog

Nige

I'm not trying to impress anyone or anything, but I captained my primary school T-ball team to a grand final... and lost!  8)

Dudge

I once had a jellyfish fight, and one of my opponents (lets call him Robin the( Grazzman ) Hood, from at least 10 metres away, found my mouth (brilliant throw I must admit) straight in. On the way home, tooth ached like no tomorrow. Next day, tooth was removed. And the pr-ck still laughs to this day

T Dog

Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 08:55:09 PM
I'm not trying to impress anyone or anything, but I captained my primary school T-ball team to a grand final... and lost!  8)

Whats T ball?

Grazz

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2013, 08:43:28 PM

Glad to hear that all is good now HP.