Name Some Thing/s That FF Might Not Know About You

Started by Mr.Craig, October 16, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

I was kinda taught by former Hawthorn premiership ruckman Stephen Lawrence.  :P

Ringo

Will men nothing to most on this forum but will see if any one comments.

Played football (Rugby League) against Mark Loane in secondary School.

CrowsFan

I've played soccer against Craig 'Silver Fox' Foster a couple of times in the last few years. No pace but still has the technical ability!

Master Q

Actually I have a quite embarrassing story from a while ago back at school. I was doing a project with a mate, let's call him John. Anyway, all the computers were taken in class, so he went to one of the computer rooms to do some of the work...

20 minutes had gone and I needed him for something, so I asked the teacher if I could go and bring him back to class. He didn't tell me which room he went to, so I walked past all the computer rooms several times, through the library twice and around the corridors, trying to find John. I finally noticed him in a computer room which I had walked past previously, but the windows were tinted, the door was closed and I was looking at him at an angle so that I could see nothing else but him looking at the computer.

By this point I was really mad, and thinking that he was alone in the room, I kicked open the door and screamed at the top of my lungs, one because I was mad and two because I wanted to scare him  :P.

Turns out John was in there, but so was another class, full of older kids and a teacher who'd never taught me before.

To make a long story short, the teacher got really pissed and I spent some time indoors at lunch  :P

There you go  :P

Mr.Craig

Nice Q.

Reminds me of the time I accidentally walked through a wrong door into the school darkroom and ruined everyone's photos. :P

Capper

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 16, 2013, 08:01:48 PM
FYI I knew everybody knew those things about me it was a joke but agree with Vinny, tabs was harsh was prob joking but still
tabs real name is nigel

Capper

Bill Manspeaker

there's a few, but a couple of things that most the blokes on chat would know...

my name isn't brad, it's actually Kyle

and I've died 5 times.. all on the one occasion of course

Nige

Quote from: brad on October 17, 2013, 12:28:20 AM
there's a few, but a couple of things that most the blokes on chat would know...

I think brad's better, but I haven't met Kyle.  :P ;D

T Dog

Quote from: brad on October 17, 2013, 12:28:20 AM

Oh No...they've killed Kyle... :'(

T Dog

My real name is Andrew...T Dog is just my user name....ttaa ddaa  ;D

Nige

Quote from: T Dog on October 17, 2013, 11:45:05 AM
My real name is Andrew...T Dog is just my user name....ttaa ddaa  ;D

So you're A Dog.  :o

T Dog

Nige

Justin Bieber

Quote from: stew42 on October 16, 2013, 07:20:44 PM
I sing in one of the best youth choirs (well, collegiate choir) in Australia :)
Nice Stew!!

And awesome Mr. Craig, got to hear stories from Platton :D.

Think most who haven't on chat wouldn't know but I'm actually very sarcastic/pessimistic/depressing, so quite a change from my "known" forum personality.

Fun fact, I was born with 3 holes in my heart. Not to mention have about 3 parts of my ribs missing. That should be something a bit more interesting haha.