Started by Mr.Craig, October 16, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: Master Q on September 16, 2014, 11:20:56 PM
Quote from: Nails on September 16, 2014, 10:40:34 PM
Quote from: Master Q on September 16, 2014, 05:15:07 PM
Quote from: Tominator on September 16, 2014, 10:59:23 AM
Here's something none of you would know

I have an anaphylactic allergic reaction to all kinds of nuts. Some produce more serious reactions than others  (e.g. I'm worse with cashews than peanuts, according to the skin tests I've done) but if I ingest them I need an adrenaline injection from an EpiPen or I could die, as my airwaves close up very quickly!
Same

+ FIsh + Unbaked Egg

Here's something you guys don't know

I'm Anaphylaxis trained and certified. I could save your life.

As I currently (but not after Thursday) teach kids with anaphylaxis - do you like carry your EpiPen/AnaPen around with you like everywhere you go?
Nup. Whenever I go away somewhere or camping I take one. Otherwise just have it at home.

You know what you can and can't eat. If you're unsure, you just don't eat it.

I would take that shower with me everywhere.

What if you were hooking up with a chick at the club and a bit of cashew lodged in her teeth fell down your throat.

Bam. dead.

Capper

Quote from: Tominator on September 16, 2014, 10:47:18 PM

I have an anaphylactic allergic reaction to all kinds of nuts. Some produce more serious reactions than others  (e.g. I'm worse with cashews than peanuts, according to the skin tests I've done) but if I ingest them I need an adrenaline injection from an EpiPen or I could die, as my airwaves close up very quickly!
Same

+ FIsh + Unbaked Egg

I'm allergic to unbaked egg as well, but not anaphylactic.

I used to be allergic to egg in baked goods as well until two years ago - so I didn't have any Mars bars, any proper pancakes or proper cakes, any YoYo biscuits until I was 16!!
unbaked eggs is another one of mine, although i tend to keep away from most things with cooked egg in it as well. I can eat fish but other seafood like prawns, crayfish, crabs, etc disagrees with me.

Ziplock

what the flower's unbaked eggs.

just uncooked eggs?

why would you eat that?

Capper

Quote from: Ziplock on September 17, 2014, 12:34:31 AM

just uncooked eggs?

why would you eat that?
I can actually eat cake and quiche which is pretty much just egg and then baked. But hate the smell of cooked egg

Thats how i took it.

Tominator

Quote from: Ziplock on September 16, 2014, 11:42:58 PM
Quote from: Master Q on September 16, 2014, 11:20:56 PM
Quote from: Nails on September 16, 2014, 10:40:34 PM

Same

+ FIsh + Unbaked Egg

Here's something you guys don't know

I'm Anaphylaxis trained and certified. I could save your life.

As I currently (but not after Thursday) teach kids with anaphylaxis - do you like carry your EpiPen/AnaPen around with you like everywhere you go?
Nup. Whenever I go away somewhere or camping I take one. Otherwise just have it at home.

You know what you can and can't eat. If you're unsure, you just don't eat it.

I would take that shower with me everywhere.

What if you were hooking up with a chick at the club and a bit of cashew lodged in her teeth fell down your throat.

Bam. dead.

I've always wondered about that!

Master Q

Quote from: Ziplock on September 17, 2014, 12:34:31 AM

just uncooked eggs?

why would you eat that?
Just like a regular egg meal. Like scrambled eggs or egg white or however you eat them  :P

But you can eat them in bread crumbs etc

Noz

My uncle was going to play footy for Essendon football club he got asked to come down and even trained with them for a bit but was told he was too small and didn't get drafted.

I have met and hooked up with Chad Wingard's second cousin.

When I was playing footy in primary school i was the only one on the team that actually wanted to be a defender, Leaving me outnumbered several times in a game

I got into an actual fight with former North player Matt Riggio.

One time i was trying to be romantic and cook a lovely dinner for my girlfriend and after nearly an hour and a half preparing dinner i dropped it on the floor we ended up having spaghetti on toast  :-\

Nails

tor01doc

My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

Ziplock

Quote from: Noz on September 25, 2014, 02:21:52 AM
My uncle was going to play footy for Essendon football club he got asked to come down and even trained with them for a bit but was told he was too small and didn't get drafted.

When I was playing footy in primary school i was the only one on the team that actually wanted to be a defender, Leaving me outnumbered several times in a game

One time i was trying to be romantic and cook a lovely dinner for my girlfriend and after nearly an hour and a half preparing dinner i dropped it on the floor we ended up having spaghetti on toast  :-\

Chad doesn't have any female second cousins...

#nozcomingout

Noz

Quote from: Ziplock on September 25, 2014, 11:38:52 AM
Quote from: Noz on September 25, 2014, 02:21:52 AM

Chad doesn't have any female second cousins...

#nozcomingout

Yeah he does either that or she lied.

Either way works

Jackross10

I beat the 659th ranked tennis player in the world today haha  8)

Mat0369

SydneyRox

Mat0369