Grazz

My nick name used to be Horse.  :P

Vinny

Capper

Grazz

NoButYeah

kilbluff1985

Ringo

Following on from my comments in the School and Uni thread I was expelled from Chemistry in tear 12 for setting the Chem Lab on fire, 2 Bunsen Burners linked together goes really well not.  Was effectively only a 2 week ban as senior (Grade 12) exams started in 2 weeks.  And BTW did pass chemistry.

Nige

GoLions

This big spiked turtle dude has kidnapped me multiple times, and is persistent on making me his wife. And you know what? I kinda like it.

Tominator

Here's something none of you would know

I have an anaphylactic allergic reaction to all kinds of nuts. Some produce more serious reactions than others  (e.g. I'm worse with cashews than peanuts, according to the skin tests I've done) but if I ingest them I need an adrenaline injection from an EpiPen or I could die, as my airwaves close up very quickly!

Grazz

Quote from: Tominator on September 16, 2014, 10:59:23 AM
Here's something none of you would know

I have an anaphylactic allergic reaction to all kinds of nuts. Some produce more serious reactions than others  (e.g. I'm worse with cashews than peanuts, according to the skin tests I've done) but if I ingest them I need an adrenaline injection from an EpiPen or I could die, as my airwaves close up very quickly!

Kazza's girlfriend is the same mate, carries an Epi Pen in her handbag always.