SC 2014 Profile: Dayne Beams

Started by LF, October 14, 2013, 05:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Think you got the wrong Beams here Rico. Claye not Dayne, haha :)

Ricochet

Quote from: _wato on January 22, 2014, 11:32:38 AM
Think you got the wrong Beams here Rico. Claye not Dayne, haha :)
Ha you are right. My bad

Sabretooth Tigers

;)
Playing or close to playing Rd.1 and he is a lock. Would carry him a week or two if neccessary. One of the " standout " value players this year.    ;)

jfitty

Just thought I would resurrect this thread to see what people are now thinking with Dayne Beams? Assuming he's good to go round 1.

One stat that's really caught my eye with him was his average in 2012 once he was fully fit. If you take out his first two games after a delayed start due to injury, his average for the season was a whopping 129!

Just for a comparison, Pendlebury averaged 124 (126 in 2013) and Swan averaged 126 (117 in 2013).

If there's any chance he can get back to those sort of numbers surely he has to be a lock in every team! Particularly when hes a touch under 200k cheaper than most super premiums.

WizzFizz

Quote from: jfitty on January 29, 2014, 08:19:46 PM
Just thought I would resurrect this thread to see what people are now thinking with Dayne Beams? Assuming he's good to go round 1.

One stat that's really caught my eye with him was his average in 2012 once he was fully fit. If you take out his first two games after a delayed start due to injury, his average for the season was a whopping 129!

Just for a comparison, Pendlebury averaged 124 (126 in 2013) and Swan averaged 126 (117 in 2013).

If there's any chance he can get back to those sort of numbers surely he has to be a lock in every team! Particularly when hes a touch under 200k cheaper than most super premiums.

shhhhhhh dont tell them that  ;D

ben_020285

Threw away the key quite some time ago!