Main Menu

Stuart Dew to be Paul Roos successor

Started by phil5158, October 11, 2013, 11:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil5158

He will be the right man in my opinion he has tasted success numerous times meaning he knows what it takes to be sucessful. I reckon Melbourne fans that he will be your clubs next premiership coach doesn't look it so far but Roos will transform the clubs culture and the players attitudes and they'll be ready by the time Dew takes over good luck to your club the competition will be better with the return of the demons to September action.

By the way I'm a crows supporter and we have done no better then you guys despite making how many finals.

SydneyRox

Love the rumor on trade radio.

Swans and Dees will do a player deal that also involves Swans getting #2 Pick and letting Dew get to Melbourne!

specky92

I remember one of my mates made a call during the 2008 grand final

"Amazing how fast paced the game is yet the fattest man on the field is dominating"  ;D

SydneyRox

Quote from: specky92 on October 11, 2013, 01:38:36 PM
I remember one of my mates made a call during the 2008 grand final

"Amazing how fast paced the game is yet the fattest man on the field is dominating"  ;D

Was an amazing cameo!

Capper

I dont think the we will lose Tudor and Dew in the same year.

Although pick 2!!!

God just imagine what Eddie would say if the Swans got pick 2 and Buddy. He would ask for all of the Sydney picks to be taken away  ::)

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on October 11, 2013, 03:03:44 PM
I dont think the we will lose Tudor and Dew in the same year.

Although pick 2!!!

God just imagine what Eddie would say if the Swans got pick 2 and Buddy. He would ask for all of the Sydney picks to be taken away  ::)

Would love to see eddies face if it does happen

phil5158

well it looks like this topic is over Staurt Dew has rejected and wants to stay with Longmire at the Sydney Swans. One guy i would reccoment Melbourne to hurry up and look at for the successor is Nathan Bassett he has taken norwood to back to back premierships in the SANFL and he has received heaps of praise.

He knows how to recruit good

He's tough

And he drops players if he sees their not performing

Definitely not soft one single bit

nrich102

Quote from: phil5158 on October 12, 2013, 04:53:53 PM
well it looks like this topic is over Staurt Dew has rejected and wants to stay with Longmire at the Sydney Swans. One guy i would reccoment Melbourne to hurry up and look at for the successor is Nathan Bassett he has taken norwood to back to back premierships in the SANFL and he has received heaps of praise.

He's tough

I love the fact that you have 45 boos, but not a single cheer  :-X

SydneyRox

Quote from: nrich102 on October 12, 2013, 05:07:30 PM

He's tough

Dammit - Who Cheered him  >:(

nrich102

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 15, 2013, 08:06:04 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on October 12, 2013, 05:07:30 PM

He's tough

Dammit - Who Cheered him  >:(
I know, lol.  >:(

nas

nas