Main Menu

Best "new" coach of 2014

Started by ossie85, October 11, 2013, 09:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Either Essendon or WCE will make the biggest jump in terms of ladder positions.

As much as it hurts me to say it - i'm leaning towards the dons being a top 4 threat now that the scandal has mostly passed.

Ringo

Quote from: MC on October 11, 2013, 07:12:03 PM
Either Essendon or WCE will make the biggest jump in terms of ladder positions.

As much as it hurts me to say it - i'm leaning towards the dons being a top 4 threat now that the scandal has mostly passed.
That is assuming there are no penalties to be applied by ASADA.

Agree that Roos and Leppa will probably not see fruits till 2015 although Brisbane may surprise with talent they still have and trades being done although Board turmoil may be a distraction.

Leading towards Simpson myself as the best new coach as Eagles will be looking for a finals appearance.

quinny88

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 11, 2013, 04:35:28 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on October 11, 2013, 03:30:45 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on October 11, 2013, 12:08:04 PM
Surely Roos can turn the Dees around, they wont make the 8, but finishing 9-12 would be a massive turn around.

Think Leppa has the hardest job. A list that has questions over both it, the board and the players attitude.

How are they gonna finish 9-12? The AFL will no doubt spoon feed them the softest fixture in the history of the game but I still cant see them finishing any higher than 15th.
I think Cameron will be the best coach. Got a group of kids coming into their 3rd year. Expect a lot of breakouts

Melbourne has a better list than what most people think. I guess we'll see what happens next year....

No they don't.. Lol they have no midfield which equals no team.

Kellogscrunchynut

Has to be Simpson the Eagles were underwhelming compared to what they showed the previous year.