FF ULTRA PREMO LEAGUES 2014 IS FULL.

Started by GM, October 10, 2013, 10:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Boy oh boy is LF going to look silly when she wins the spoon and I use it to spoon the booze from out of my premiership trophy...

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Nails on January 03, 2014, 12:42:04 AM
Boy oh boy is LF going to look silly when she wins the spoon and I use it to spoon the booze from out of my premiership trophy...

Not as silly as you'll feel when you wake up. :P

Peter

Happy to be in second best league if there is a spot Mr Craig and work up to no 1 league in 2015!

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Peter on January 04, 2014, 04:54:22 PM
Happy to be in second best league if there is a spot Mr Craig and work up to no 1 league in 2015!

Greenmoon runs these leagues, I am but a mere participant. ;)

GM

Quote from: Peter on January 04, 2014, 04:54:22 PM
Welcome Pete
All the best this year mate

GM

Hi everyone
We are also running some good leagues with VS Dream Team
with the old great rules.
So we welcome everyone to get involved.
We have some spots left in our 1st DT Legends league.
Places in the remaining spots and leagues will be based on 2013 Afl Fantasy final rank.
League is on the Other Afl Comps forum.
Cheers GM

Peter

Like Sweetness did well in Sportal (233) and Sportsbet (72). League 2 here is going to challenge League 1 in 2014!

hoosie

Keen to join your League Greenmoon - Aunty Jack's Stars

GM

Mr.Craig

GM

Mr.Craig

Quote from: greenmoon on January 24, 2014, 03:47:32 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 24, 2014, 03:42:09 PM
Got a code for us GM? :)
cant log in mate, any ideas?

I was having problems too, asked for a new password but it was just coming up "syntax error" but about 20 minutes later the email arrived and I was able to change the password and log on.

People are saying that clearing your cache/making sure cookies are enabled might help to.

Ringo

Hey GM as I am venturing into the darkside happy to fill a league if needed, Do not expect miracles from me though

Rusty00

I'll enter. You can put me in the bottom league as I had a extremely below average year last year.

j959

not meaning to start any factions or tribes but is this in 'competition' with Grazz's league organising or you're taking over for him GM?  ;)