Main Menu

Max Bailey

Started by Ricochet, October 10, 2013, 01:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Max Bailey has been acquired by Richmond as a development coach. Just goes to show this guys character.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-10-10/bailey-joins-tigers-as-development-coach

Mailman the 2nd

Development coach at 27 is interesting. I'm sure younger people have done it well though good on him

Nige

Good get I reckon, brings a bit of experience from a quality club like the Hawks where he played. He'll be working with and under Choco too, which can only be good.

Justin Bieber

I'm thinking that their has been many ruckmsn before him who have played more games and had years of experience in the game and retired a lot later..

Surprising considering he played only a small amount of games

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: NigeyS on October 10, 2013, 02:17:59 PM
Good get I reckon, brings a bit of experience from a quality club like the Hawks where he played. He'll be working with and under Choco too, which can only be good.

Who would you consider a bad get? :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 10, 2013, 11:58:10 PM

Richard Tambling

Nige

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 10, 2013, 11:58:10 PM

Potentially someone like Adam Pattison or even Raph Clarke.  :P

quinny88

Was a little surprised but they wouldnt have appointed him for nothing. he must be good for the job. Really Chocco will be running the show, Bailey will be collecting witches hats lol

Kellogscrunchynut

Maybe alot of that time that he was injured at the Hawks he spent with the Ruck coaches, thus getting a closer look at the coaching process.

TheAnt

This is an excellent get, spent more time in the coaches box for Hawthorn then he did out on the field unfortunately but he is very football smart and I am sure he'll provide a lot.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: TheAnt on October 13, 2013, 02:28:55 PM
This is an excellent get, spent more time in the coaches box for Hawthorn then he did out on the field unfortunately but he is very football smart and I am sure he'll provide a lot.

I think injured players usually sit in the players box :P

specky92

Stevie J and Jonathon Brown sat in the coaches box,  8)

TheAnt

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 13, 2013, 02:33:08 PM
Quote from: TheAnt on October 13, 2013, 02:28:55 PM

I think injured players usually sit in the players box :P
Nope, not Max.

nrich102

Quote from: specky92 on October 13, 2013, 03:48:46 PM
Stevie J and Jonathon Brown sat in the coaches box,  8)
Joni Brown drank Voss' Gatorade :o