2013 Low: 69
2013 High: 166
2013 Average: 109.7
2013 Pre-Bye Average: 102
2013 Post-Bye Average: 115
Bye: Round 10

Fanplanner Price: $586,900

Predicted average: 110 - 120

Verdict: After losing dpp he comes out of my team but I think he'll be a popular choice, he has huge upside and could very easily become elite this year. Rich will always be the first tagged at Brisbane because of his elite kicking so no need to worry about copping the best taggers. He should be in most teams by the end of season.

Ringo

Lock him in to take advantage of his final year with DPP. Only unknown with Rocky is how he will cope when tagged.  Atm he is rarely tagged but can expect some attention going forward especially when Black retires.  Will be interesting dilemma for coaches as who to tag Rich, Hanley, or Rockliff.

Footyrulz

If a forward, a lock.

Could average 115+

hawkers65

I'm locking him whether or not he is a fwd, will be a huge POD if mid only and can very easily go 115+!

P.S Those are not his 2013 scores and instead Walters...

specky92

Quote from: hawkers65 on October 05, 2013, 09:02:20 PM
I'm locking him whether or not he is a fwd, will be a huge POD if mid only and can very easily go 115+!

P.S Those are not his 2013 scores and instead Walters...
oops, cheers mate, :)

nrich102

Speck, You forgot the most important stat!!

Average Without Voss: 125

:P ;)

Lock him in. He is a must have. If you dont start with rocky then you may as well not enter your team.

specky92

Quote from: nrich102 on October 06, 2013, 07:37:27 AM
Speck, You forgot the most important stat!!

Average Without Voss: 125

:P ;)

Lock him in. He is a must have. If you dont start with rocky then you may as well not enter your team.
haha, well said sir,  ;D

GoLions

As long as he's playing round 1, 100% lock

Ricochet

A 131 average in the last 8 rounds... A lock for me whether dpp or not

Ringo

For those that are interested Rocky has also appeared to have gained a yard or two in pace as well based on observations at training.

specky92

It's out of him and Watson for me and I think Watson's a bit safer but he'll be in my team at the end if the season,

Very good chance to go Elite this season IMO

quinny88

Quote from: specky92 on December 20, 2013, 11:31:52 AM
It's out of him and Watson for me and I think Watson's a bit safer but he'll be in my team at the end if the season,

Same dilemma I'm facing. Would love to fit both but it's one or he other. Was thinking rocky as a POD but by the sounds of things Watson would be more of a POD anyway  :o everyone has rocky

_wato

Quote from: quinny88 on December 20, 2013, 12:47:04 PM

Same dilemma I'm facing. Would love to fit both but it's one or he other. Was thinking rocky as a POD but by the sounds of things Watson would be more of a POD anyway  :o everyone has rocky

Same position fellas, who do we go? Might start a thread

Vinny

Either are good options, cannot go wrong. I am going Rocky.

Jroo

Quote from: _wato on December 20, 2013, 02:25:04 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on December 20, 2013, 12:47:04 PM

Same position fellas, who do we go? Might start a thread
Me too, when picking my fan planner side I couldn't decide between these two for M3.
Maybe I'll do an article on this later.