J.Brown
K.Tippet
L.Franklin
P.Dangerfield
J.Podsiadly
subs..T.Gunston - T.Rockcliff

hespey

not bad..

besides enright, hodge, malceski and goodwin, i would completely revise the backline (bench maguire, he should not be a starter) goodwin should still score okay. might be overpriced.

mids.. great. harvey ditto goodwin.

rucks.. good, but no cover. try skipper, or warnock.

fwds.. ben franklin? haha. dont like pods starting. if you have to start a cheapie, try rohan. danger isnt my cup of tea. apart from that, solid fwds.

7.5-8/10

hawk_88

Really good.

Not sure about Podsiadly starting. Think Harvey is a bit too much of a risk with age + relatively recent injury. Personally not a fan of Jolly for fantasy this year. Would put Tippet into the ruck and pick another forward with the 490K from Jolly (quite a few good options there).

Backs are good, starting Maguire is a risk but he is the only sub 150K player I would even consider starting. Wouldn't pick Goodwin myself but that being said I can't really fault his selection. Good player with some room to grow in a team that is on the up.

Mark

yeah thanks mate, changed B.Franklin to L.Franklin and also traded Roughead to Skipper. Cheers

hawk_88

Quote from: Mark on March 09, 2010, 04:35:14 AM
yeah thanks mate, changed B.Franklin to L.Franklin and also traded Roughead to Skipper. Cheers

Personally I would swap Lobbe for Skipper not Roughead. Lobbe has to fight for the second ruck spot with Westoff and Trengove and it is looking like Westoff will get the second spot based on preseason form. Lobbe is probably on par with Trengove, but Trengove is more likely to get games in defence than Lobbe, which means if another ruck is needed due to injury or suspension, the player with more game time (Trengove) is more likely to get the spot. This effectively makes Lobbe the 4th string ruckman at Port. Can't see him getting many games this year.