Main Menu

Fremantle FC Trade Talk

Started by Ricochet, October 03, 2013, 10:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silloc

flower you guys, his injury days are behind him. can out mark anyone in the comp. #depressedtoseegumbyleave

you've got a habbit of picking up our rejects, but this isn't one of those times

kilbluff1985

why wouldn't we play hardball? we prob wont even use the pick anyway

plus after seeing what Carlton got for Hampson surely Gumby is worth around the same

Freo should of at least shouted us dinner before they flowered us

pick 37 or whatever would have been a fair deal

silloc

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 25, 2013, 03:42:05 PM
why wouldn't we play hardball? we prob wont even use the pick anyway

plus after seeing what Carlton got for Hampson surely Gumby is worth around the same

Freo should of at least shouted us dinner before they flowered us

pick 37 or whatever would have been a fair deal

I too enjoy to be wined and dined before I let an entire football department have their way with me

Essendon21

Kids I'm coming west

kilbluff1985

silloc

I was probs being a tad to harsh, we did need the list space. As we wouldn't have been able to use our 22 pick with the current ins and outs

Cicjose

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-26/what-we-learned-from-the-trade-period ::)

Gumby is worth a gamble
It's a good opportunity for both club and player. Scott Gumbleton gets a chance to restart his career in his home state after an injury-hit seven years at Essendon, Fremantle gets a key position player who could still live up to his No.2 draft pick hype from 2006.

He's on a one-year deal with a trigger clause so if his body fails again, the Dockers won't lose much considering they snared him for the third-round selection of No.55.

They needed another forward and Gumbleton is expected to be able to cover the long ground at Patersons Stadium with his body reportedly in good shape. A nice deal for all involved if the popular clubman can stay fit.

at least its only a one year deal

valkorum

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 25, 2013, 01:02:38 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 25, 2013, 01:01:39 PM
Sylvia and Gumbleton - happy with those moves for the trade period.  Now to pick up a steal with our first pick

Who you hoping for Valk?

Marsh

elephants

Quote from: valkorum on October 28, 2013, 03:10:10 PM
Sylvia and Gumbleton - happy with those moves for the trade period.  Now to pick up a steal with our first pick

Who you hoping for Valk?

Marsh

Nope, we will pick him at 31. Please leave ;)

SydneyRox

Who you hoping for Valk?

Marsh

Would you rather Marsh over McCarthy or do you think McCarthy will be gone by 17?

Nige

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 28, 2013, 03:26:40 PM

Who you hoping for Valk?

Marsh

Would you rather Marsh over McCarthy or do you think McCarthy will be gone by 17?
I reckon he might be gone, but at the same time, he's definitely a chance to stay.

Cicjose

valkorum

Doubt that McCarthy will be available but would be happy with either McCarthy or Marsh.  Then back in our list management team to pick up gems later on

Ricochet

SydneyRox