Main Menu

Fremantle FC Trade Talk

Started by Ricochet, October 03, 2013, 10:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silloc

I think everyone is underestimaing gumby as a footballer, he just doesn't fit essendons forward structure. I'm sure if he was ready to go when Lloyd left he would have slotted into that role nicley.

long story short, he'll do better than crameri if he plays the same amount of games

Ricochet

Looks like we got him with 55

valkorum

Yep paperwork lodged

QuotePatrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane

Trade paperwork lodged: Essendon exchange Scott Gumbleton to Fremantle for its Round 3 selection (curr. 55).

Ricochet

SydneyRox

Yeah a good result for Freo. Just about right. Pick 55 for a guy who could be anything!

valkorum

Sylvia and Gumbleton - happy with those moves for the trade period.  Now to pick up a steal with our first pick

SydneyRox

Quote from: valkorum on October 25, 2013, 01:01:39 PM
Sylvia and Gumbleton - happy with those moves for the trade period.  Now to pick up a steal with our first pick

Who you hoping for Valk?

Ricochet

Former #2 and #3 draft picks for peanuts.... pretty happy with our trade period

Nige

I'd be stoked if I was a Freo supporter. Acquired two quality players for next to nothing.

SydneyRox

Quote from: NigeyS on October 25, 2013, 01:45:40 PM
I'd be stoked if I was a Freo supporter. Acquired one quality player and one with massive potential for next to nothing.

Fixed

Nige

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 25, 2013, 01:48:25 PM
I'd be stoked if I was a Freo supporter. Acquired one quality player and one with massive potential for next to nothing.

Fixed
Gumby will turn his potential into quality, just to rub it in the face of his old Bombers fans.  ;)

SydneyRox

Quote from: NigeyS on October 25, 2013, 01:50:40 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on October 25, 2013, 01:48:25 PM

Fixed
Gumby will turn his potential into quality, just to rub it in the face of his old Bombers fans.  ;)

I honestly hope so.

Mailman the 2nd

Think the impressive thing is it cost Freo close to nothing.

Very low risk, potentially very high reward

Nige

Gumby is trending nationally, get around him.