Main Menu

Fremantle FC Trade Talk

Started by Ricochet, October 03, 2013, 10:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

If Cic supported West Coast, I'd be dead from bashing my head against a brick wall.

valkorum

Quote from: elephants on October 21, 2013, 10:07:02 PM
If Cic supported West Coast, I'd be dead from bashing my head against a brick wall.

Now you know how I feel.

Seriously though Cic.  Why dont you just wait and see how Gumbleton goes.  At least give him a chance to show what he's got.

Vinny

Cicjose

seriously what is wrong with you people?

Gumbleton has been USELESS for Essendon for SEVEN years..... what makes you think that anything will change?

Ziplock

essendon's shower and drugged up, freo rocks.

Ricochet

Quote from: Cicjose on October 21, 2013, 10:52:41 PM

Gumbleton has been USELESS for Essendon for SEVEN years..... what makes you think that anything will change?
Because we're not Essendon.

Look at the end of the day Cic we are crying out for a Full Forward. We are giving up pick 50odd for an injury prone guy that has heaps of ability. We tried to get better but atm he's it. He kicks goals and provides a contest, thats exactly we need.
This isn't a bad move

valkorum

Gumbleton hasnt been useless - he's been injured.  Its hard to be useless when you havent been able to get on the park.

Career Stats:
Games: 35
Goals: 45 (1.3pg)
Behinds: 23 (0.7pg)
Kicks: 194 (5.5pg)
Handballs: 145 (4.1pg)
Marks: 171 (4.9pg)
Tackles: 52 (1.5pg)

Look at his game against St Kilda this year
18 Disposals
12 Kicks
6 Handballs
12 Marks
4 Goals

You cant be useless if you can perform like that.  The key for him is to stay fit and "buy-in" to RTB's plan.  If he does that then I think we will have another piece which will only help us in going one step further than this season.

When he got a good run of 4 games in a row early on in the season he had some solid performances

St Kilda - Win
18 Disposals
12 Kicks
6 Handballs
12 Marks
4 Goals

Collingwood - Win
10 Disposals
6 Kicks
4 Handballs
5 Marks
2 Goals

GWS - Win
9 Disposals
5 Kicks
4 Handballs
5 Marks
3 Goals

Geelong - Loss
7 Disposals
3 Kicks
4 Handballs
3 Marks
2 Goals

Ricochet

11 goals in 4 games. I'll take that

dirkdiggler

Quote from: Ricochet on October 22, 2013, 12:52:46 PM

Look at the end of the day Cic we are crying out for a Full Forward. We are giving up pick 50odd for an injury prone guy that has heaps of ability. We tried to get better but atm he's it. He kicks goals and provides a contest, thats exactly we need.
This isn't a bad move

Can't see any update on the trade actually happening though? I thought Freo were going to decide by the weekend if they were going to pursue..not heard anything though?

SydneyRox

Quote from: dirkdiggler on October 22, 2013, 01:28:55 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 22, 2013, 12:52:46 PM

This isn't a bad move

Can't see any update on the trade actually happening though? I thought Freo were going to decide by the weekend if they were going to pursue..not heard anything though?

Essendon are notoriously hard to trade with... (See Crameri and WB which should have been done day 1)

Mailman the 2nd

Adrian Dodoro thinks that Gumbleton is worth the entire Fremantle football team  ::)

valkorum

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 22, 2013, 01:49:13 PM
Adrian Dodoro thinks that Gumbleton is worth the entire Fremantle football team  ::)

He should pull his head out of his....... and he should also do the same for the Crameri deal.

Cicjose

if he thinks Gumby is worth the entire Fremantle team the Crameri is worth 10 Fremantle teams

elephants

valkorum

Quote from: elephants on October 22, 2013, 02:42:37 PM
Gumby is worth pick 54.

Definitely - I wouldn't be upset if we used pick #33 for him either