Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 03:09:13 PM
Pick 60 last year was Mark Hutchings!  ;) ;D

lol there are always exceptions ;)

dirkdiggler

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 17, 2013, 03:00:25 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 17, 2013, 02:40:01 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 17, 2013, 02:33:54 PM
Its a shame because you're effectively losing him for free :/

We are getting pick #54 - not quite free.  But we did draft him with pick #44 and he has played half a game in 2 years so the price is about right.  It's a shame because he has shown great potential.  If he can stay healthy then Melbourne have got themselves a great player

I mean pick 54 will turn into a pick in the early 60s, which is when clubs do rookie promotions, so I'd say getting an equal player from that is more or less improbable

he's an injury prone player with 0.5 AFL games in the bag who's not in Freo's best 22. There is only so much turd polishing you can do..the pick was about right in my view. Let's hope he does well at Melbourne and that he fires....Dees could do with some luck

SydneyRox

Yeah pick was fair for what he has produced to date. But potential suggest the Dees might have got a bargain!

kilbluff1985

Gumby has said he wants to be traded to Freo is the word

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: dirkdiggler on October 17, 2013, 04:10:48 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 17, 2013, 03:00:25 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 17, 2013, 02:40:01 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 17, 2013, 02:33:54 PM
Its a shame because you're effectively losing him for free :/

We are getting pick #54 - not quite free.  But we did draft him with pick #44 and he has played half a game in 2 years so the price is about right.  It's a shame because he has shown great potential.  If he can stay healthy then Melbourne have got themselves a great player

I mean pick 54 will turn into a pick in the early 60s, which is when clubs do rookie promotions, so I'd say getting an equal player from that is more or less improbable

he's an injury prone player with 0.5 AFL games in the bag who's not in Freo's best 22. There is only so much turd polishing you can do..the pick was about right in my view. Let's hope he does well at Melbourne and that he fires....Dees could do with some luck

I never said they should've got more, I said it was a shame, as they couldn't show he could be more considering he didnt get gametime.

Perfectly reasonable imo

Ricochet

looking like giving up pick 54 for Gumby

Cicjose

Mailman the 2nd

I think it would be the opposite of costly lol

Cicjose

"Gumbleton has played 35 games for 45 goals. We said last week Buddy would cost Sydney $16 000 dollars a goal.
Gumbleton might cost Fremantle $85 000 dollars a goal" "A star player but his back wont let him play"

Mailman the 2nd

If you're only paying him for goals maybe......

Cicjose

will be massively overpaid for what he will achieve

Ricochet

Quote from: Cicjose on October 21, 2013, 07:09:32 PM
I honestly don't know if you actually support Freo Cic, why so negative all the time?

Mailman the 2nd

For a team like Freo this year, if anything he'll be underpaid....

specky92

All he needs to do is bring the ball to the ground where Walters and Ballantyne will feast,  ;)

Cicjose

Quote from: Ricochet on October 21, 2013, 07:13:49 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on October 21, 2013, 07:09:32 PM
I honestly don't know if you actually support Freo Cic, why so negative all the time?

Gumbleton is rubbish simple as that