Mike Sheahan's annual end-of-season top 50

Started by Ricochet, October 02, 2013, 09:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 02, 2013, 06:05:11 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on October 02, 2013, 06:01:50 PM
I agree with most of the list so far except for, as everyone has already highlighted, the underrating of rucks. Interesting to see Libba rated so highly! Not saying he doesn't deserve it however.

Considering his age, the state of WB and his stats its pretty fair to say he's going to be a huge player
For sure. Brownlow bound?

Ricochet

11-50 now released. Surprised SJ isn't lower. Also surprised that at this point, Barlow won't even make the top 50. Didn't have a better year that Fyfe or Mundy so can't see him in the top 10

henry

Don't get how Motlop is higher than stevie, stevie had an outstanding year despite missing a quarter of it and was very consistent whereas motlop can go missing for periods. Motlop will be a star if he's not already, but reckon stevie's year was better. I would also have dangerfield in the top 10.

Sam Mitchell definitely is in the top 50 but wasn't mentioned yet, hopefully he's in the top 10.

Ricochet

Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, Jack, Mitchell, Roughead, Selwood, McVeigh still left to go. Not sure on the last 2 spots

My Chumps

Harry Taylor and Ryan Griffin I would suggest.

Ricochet

SydneyRox

Surprised Buddy didnt even make the 50!?

Top10 sort of writes itself really. The old question if you wanted to add someone in, who do you take out?

McVeigh? Taylor? Griffin? all had massive years and have been pretty good before that

Ricochet

Was Roughead that much better than Cloke or JJK?

My Chumps

"It is a lifelong thrill to have seen the cherubic Ablett blossom from a young man burdened by the biggest name of the previous generation to matching and then surpassing his immortal father."

Well said, Mike!

Three Swans in the top 15; I'm pretty happy  :P

ossie85

Quote from: Ricochet on October 04, 2013, 12:53:34 PM
Was Roughead that much better than Cloke or JJK?

Nope he wasn't, I had Roughie high but also had Cloke pretty high...

My list not that different to Mike's :P He agreed with me about leaving out Buddy and Bartel

My Chumps