Red Dwarf - Grant/Naylor - 3
How I Met Your Mother - Bays/Thomas - 3
Parks and Recreation - Daniels/Schur - 3
Whose Line Is It Anyway - Patterson - 3
Community - Harmon - 2
The Wire - Simon - 1

Mat0369

Quote from: NigeyS on October 02, 2013, 03:00:51 PM
Not with the way people are going. As soon as a show gets on top and clear by a few votes, they bring it back down to the rest of the pack - The Walking Dead's ride so far is the perfect example.

Once a show gets to 20 odd votes you can strategically vote to get it inducted and then most likely the show underneath it will also get inducted. The Walking Dead only really needs 2 people to vote for it back to back and it will be in. The other one we did we started in early December and finished in early Feb. That was with 5 hours between votes the whole way.

kilbluff1985

I'm on my phone guys to annoying to update the count

MASH/FNL/HIMYM

Mat0369

Fixed board for KB

The Walking Dead - Darabont - 14
Criminal Minds - Davis - 9
Game of Thrones - Benioff/Weiss - 8
M.A.S.H. - Gelbart - 8
Friday Night Lights - Aubrey - 7
Seinfeld - David/Seinfeld - 6
Futurama-Groening -6
Sons of Anarchy - 4
Doctor Who - Newman - 4
How I Met Your Mother - Bays/Thomas - 2
Community - Harmon - 2
The Wire - Simon - 1

BB67th

Seinfeld/Doctor Who/The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead - Darabont - 13
Seinfeld - David/Seinfeld - 8
M.A.S.H. - Gelbart - 8
Futurama-Groening -6
Doctor Who - Newman - 5
Sons of Anarchy - 4
Community - Harmon - 2
The Wire - Simon - 1

Nige

The Walking Dead/Whose Line/Doctor Who

The Walking Dead - Darabont - 15
Seinfeld - David/Seinfeld - 8
M.A.S.H. - Gelbart - 8
Futurama-Groening - 6
Doctor Who - Newman - 4
Whose Line Is It Anyway - Patterson - 4
Sons of Anarchy - 4
Community - Harmon - 2
The Wire - Simon - 1

BB stopped TWD from getting inducted in a totally dick move since I was about to post but he got in before me meaning I had to edit mine...

Mat0369

Nigey if you had given Criminal Minds a minus 1 it would have been inducted anyway

LF

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 02, 2013, 03:36:42 PM
Nigey if you had given Criminal Minds a minus 1 it would have been inducted anyway

That would never happen he has been working on keeping it up there.

Nige

Quote from: luvfooty on October 02, 2013, 03:38:54 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on October 02, 2013, 03:36:42 PM

That would never happen he has been working on keeping it up there.

Yep, criminally underrated and under-appreciated show.

BB67th

I stopped it getting in because there is no way that you can say it is the third greatest show of all time.

LF

Quote from: BB67th on October 02, 2013, 03:39:57 PM
I stopped it getting in because there is no way that you can say it is the third greatest show of all time.

Well Scrubs certainly isn`t worthy of number one but that got there.

Nige

You, and a lot of other people, need to realise that the order of this list really means flower all. Pretty much everyone on this forum would have a different opinion and order of the top 100 of all time. As long as all the shows we like get in to the 100, it really shouldn't matter. But, removing points from the shows on top instead of getting them inducted and out of the way really makes no sense. 

Holz

Quote from: luvfooty on October 02, 2013, 03:42:49 PM

Well Scrubs certainly isn`t worthy of number one but that got there.

lies ;)

BB67th

Quote from: NigeyS on October 02, 2013, 03:43:32 PM

You, and a lot of other people, need to realise that the order of this list really means flower all. Pretty much everyone on this forum would have a different opinion and order of the top 100 of all time. As long as all the shows we like get in to the 100, it really shouldn't matter. But, removing points from the shows on top instead of getting them inducted and out of the way really makes no sense.
Look I get that it is a community list, but we can still vote for what we want to. It is made up of our opinions so we still have to vote for what we think deserves to get there. And a show has to get a negative vote.

GoLions

Quote from: NigeyS on October 02, 2013, 03:43:32 PM

+ a billion. What you believe to be the number 1 show of all time, 95% of people will disagree. I couldn't give two showers and a pull of a dog's dick what the order is. For example, The Walking Dead would MAYBE make my top 5, but I'm voting it in because it is 100% in my top 100 and it's currently at the top.