Main Menu

Richmond 2013 B&F

Started by Jroo, September 30, 2013, 11:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Richmond's B&F is on tonight so I thought I'd create a thread to discuss it. The link is here if you want to watch it online: http://tige.rs/jdm13webcast Kicks of around 7pm.
Who's going to win?
My top 5 is:
1. Jackson
2. Dusty
3. Rance
4. Cotch
5. Lids

Nige

Jacko should have it in the bag, Dusty will be close... Tross a sneaky chance for the punters.

Vinny

Jroo

It's starting soon.
If you want to watch go here http://tige.rs/jdm13webcast

nickstiges

Well done to Jacko on winning, close all the way to the end and a really heartfelt speech.

Nige

Don't think there was ever any doubt.

The man had a lot of critics before this season, but he really turned over a new leaf and became one of our best and most important players.

Well done Jacko!  8)

specky92

I don't understand how Jackson was apt he clear favourite, cotch, Dusty and lids all beat him at the brownlow... Is it a different votes system to the 3-2-1 or is it more team oriented?

Ziplock

basically

the brownlow is a shower medal.

that is all.

it's great if you're an accumulator/ offensive midfielder, but if you're anything else... good luck.

specky92

Vinny

Yeah that's about right Speck. Crowley won it last year for Freo.

silloc

coburg b&f medal been given yet?

Toga

Onya Jacko! Well deserved! :)

TheAnt

Quote from: specky92 on September 30, 2013, 11:35:55 PM
I don't understand how Jackson was apt he clear favourite, cotch, Dusty and lids all beat him at the brownlow... Is it a different votes system to the 3-2-1 or is it more team oriented?
Each coach gives 5-4-3-2-1 so the perfect score is 25. Jackson was one of our more influential players during the year but he is not flash nor silky like any of Cotchin, Martin and Deledio and thats what wins you brownlows.

SydneyRox

Quote from: specky92 on September 30, 2013, 11:35:55 PM

if its anything like swans. B&F is about how a guy played his role for the team. externally it us sometimes hard to know what expectations or jobs they had.