Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Julian De Stoop said Gumby for pick 55

Ricochet

Mitch Cleary ‏@cleary_mitch 1m
CONFIRMED: Scott Gumbleton a Docker via pick 55

Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane 51s
Trade paperwork lodged:
Essendon exchange Scott Gumbleton to Fremantle for its Round 3 selection (curr. 55).

Ricochet

and another

Geelong Cats ‏@GeelongCats 48s
TRADE: The Cats have traded premiership ruckman Trent West to the @BrisbaneLions for pick 41.

SydneyRox

Trent West to Brisbane for #41

This seems a win for Brissie!!

Jroo

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 25, 2013, 01:01:23 PM
Trent West to Brisbane for #41

This seems a win for Brissie!!
Not too bad, but HMac, Simpson, Vardy and Blicavs are all in front of him so it's a win-win.

specky92

Wow, good trade for both teams, doubt brissy wanted Martin or Michael as the backup ruck

Nige

Quote from: specky92 on October 25, 2013, 01:21:50 PM
Wow, good trade for both teams, doubt brissy wanted Martin or Michael as the backup ruck
Yeah, I'd say they're getting West as insurance should anything happen to Leuey and also in the interim while Michael develops just a tad more. Although, expect Sammy to play a few.

specky92

Quote from: NigeyS on October 25, 2013, 01:24:01 PM
Quote from: specky92 on October 25, 2013, 01:21:50 PM
Yeah, I'd say they're getting West as insurance should anything happen to Leuey and also in the interim while Michael develops just a tad more. Although, expect Sammy to play a few.
exactly what I was thinking,  8)

Nige

40 minutes. I expect at least another two or three deals to be done.

I wonder if the Lions are gonna make an eleventh hour play for Astbury.

Toga

Give us something sick heeyyyyy Brissie! ;)

Jroo

Everitt, Darley and Lamb still need to be traded.

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on October 25, 2013, 01:28:42 PM
Well, that's my three.  :P

James Polkinghorne is gonna re-sign with the Lions.

SydneyRox

Reckon Swans are playing hardball after getting a little bit hard done by with Mumford and White.

Think they really want to keep Lamb, if a deal doesnt get done, they think he may change his mind and stay

Nige

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 25, 2013, 01:32:30 PM

Reckon Swans are playing hardball after getting a little bit hard done by with Mumford and White.

Think they really want to keep Lamb, if a deal doesnt get done, they think he may change his mind and stay

Pretty sure I read something that said he's all but a Giant, it's just a matter of the two teams organising a trade. If not, he'll walk to the PSD.

Toga

Dunno if this is the right place for it but it was rumoured Aaron Cornelius has been delisted by the Lions? Surely he'd attract some interest from elsewhere if he does, they should try trade him if they don't want him! :-X