Main Menu

AFL Trade radio

Started by Capper, September 30, 2013, 11:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

The Tiges have apparently ruled out Chappy as well...

specky92

Quote from: NigeyS on October 07, 2013, 04:03:42 PM
wouldn't mind seeing chappy in the red and black!  ;D

Capper

Quote from: specky92 on October 07, 2013, 04:28:34 PM
wouldn't mind seeing chappy in the red and white!  ;D
Wouldnt say no, but he wont head north

specky92

Quote from: tabs on October 07, 2013, 04:37:13 PM
Quote from: specky92 on October 07, 2013, 04:28:34 PM
wouldn't mind seeing chappy in the red and white!  ;D
Wouldnt say no, but he wont head north
i read this and I'm like oh flower I said red and white,  ::)

SydneyRox

anyone else lost radio?

Ricochet

Trade Radio ‏@traderadio 6m
DONE DEAL: Shaun Hampson to the Tigers for their second round pick, currently 28 #tradedebate

Justin Bieber

Blues got a bargain. Pick 28 for Hampson

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: whatlez on October 07, 2013, 07:15:06 PM
Blues got a bargain. Pick 28 for Hampson

big time. Carlton would be rapt with the deal

Scrads

Mind you, that pick could be out to like Pick 32 by the time free agency is over. Still think they did well.

Nige

I'm starting to get annoyed by this whole "Carlton win, lulz spud Hampson" bullshower. Hampson's barely been given a chance to be a ruck, which is what he is. Our second rounder that Carlton now have isn't likely to nab anyone overly great considering the quality of this draft.

And for the record, I was of that opinion before I even knew the draft order. Read my post in Tiges drafting/trading thread.

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on October 07, 2013, 08:37:42 PM
I'm starting to get annoyed by this whole "Carlton win, lulz spud Hampson" bullshower. Hampson's barely been given a chance to be a ruck, which is what he is. Our second rounder that Carlton now have isn't likely to nab anyone overly great considering the quality of this draft.

And for the record, I was of that opinion before I even knew the draft order. Read my post in Tiges drafting/trading thread.
I agree completely with you Nigey  :)
Even though it looks as Carlton win, as Scrads said it won't be 28 come the draft and there won't be too many decent players after the top 20 or so. We actually need Hampson as a back up to Maric.

Capper

SydneyRox

Really wish the whole Buddy thing would get approved so we can move on to other things....

Want to know if rumors around guys like Reid and Smith are real or not?

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 08, 2013, 01:48:19 PM
Really wish the whole Buddy thing would get approved so we can move on to other things....

This is probably what you're interesting in (http://www.melbournefc.com.au/melbourne/news/2013-10-08/several-options-for-pick-no2-mahoney)

SydneyRox

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 08, 2013, 01:53:36 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on October 08, 2013, 01:48:19 PM

This is probably what you're interesting in (http://www.melbournefc.com.au/melbourne/news/2013-10-08/several-options-for-pick-no2-mahoney)

yeah... this

"we're talking to Sydney and they're one of the clubs that we're talking to for this (pick #2) deal and then we're talking about a number of players, but Nick Smith hasnt come up at this stage."