Main Menu

AFL Trade radio

Started by Capper, September 30, 2013, 11:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

You gotta remember that neither Franklin, Hawthorn or Sydney have said anything lol

Nige

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 01, 2013, 04:44:36 PM
You gotta remember that neither Franklin, Hawthorn or Sydney have said anything lol

Twitter does it make it fun to speculate though.  :P

SydneyRox

Quote from: NigeyS on October 01, 2013, 04:45:25 PM

What??? Do you mean twitter isnt real??

Nige

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 01, 2013, 04:56:50 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 01, 2013, 04:45:25 PM

What??? Do you mean twitter isnt real??
Nah, I mean it makes everything funnier.  ;D

Nige

Carlton's recruiting manager on now.

Ricochet

Will be interesting to see what he has to say about Daisy

Ricochet

Rogers on D.Thomas: That will come to light over the weekend. You're right, we've obviously put in an offer, we haven't made that formal yet. We're just waiting to hear back from his manager to what Dale's thinking. We're quietly confident

Nige

Rogers on D.Thomas: We've put him through two or three medicals, we've got information from Collingwood as well.

Capper

Trade Radio ‏@traderadio 2m
. @camluke to Rogers: Has Scotland been offered a one year deal? I can't answer that at the moment

Ricochet

Not from Trade Radio but a few rumours on Twitter of Melbourne offering Pick #2 to Brissie for Rockliff

FisherSaints

On Betts: We feel we've made a decent offer. The rumour is Adelaide & North Melbourne have put in offers. We haven't heard from them. Since about halfway through the year his manager has said 'another couple of weeks'. Those talks have been on hold. We obviously think something's up. We assume he'll let us know soon. It's a lot more money than we're offering. Eddie's got to fit in to the pay scales we've got at the club.

- On Dale Thomas: That will come to light over the weekend. You're right, we've obviously put in an offer, we haven't made that formal yet. We're just waiting to hear back from his manager to what Dale's thinking. We're quietly confident. We've put him through two or three medicals, we've got information from Collingwood as well. We're comfortable with what the doctors have told us. We'll proceed down that path

- On Mitch Robinson: It's the first I've heard about it (Mitch Robinson rumours). Under no circumstances is Mitch Robinson going anywhere in my view.

- On Heath Scotland: He's probably going through whether he goes on. We don't actually know (whether he goes on), we've had a bit of a hold up. Has Scotland been offered a one year deal? I can't answer that at the moment.

- On Jesse White: Jesse White was of some interest, it was down the pecking order a bit.

- On Brent Staker: We probably won't go down that path, we think he's a required player at Brisbane.

- On Shaun Hampson: Richmond has shown the most interest (in Shaun Hampson). We've had some interest from other clubs.

- Trading: Matthew Kreuzer and Bryce Gibbs are required players. I can't see under any circumstances they are going anywhere.

Ricochet

Kristian Jaksch may also be looking for a return home to Melbourne

Not a good couple of days for GWS
Buddy
Shiel
and now Jaksch

specky92

Don't forget Adams is as good as gone IMO, :/

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on October 02, 2013, 11:55:31 AM
Kristian Jaksch may also be looking for a return home to Melbourne

Not a good couple of days for GWS
Buddy
Shiel
and now Jaksch

Tristan Foenander ‏@TFoenander 2m

Kristian Jaksch's manager has sought to clarify situation about his client. 'He is uncontracted but he's going nowhere'.

Ricochet