Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 30, 2013, 05:37:28 PM
Quote from: BB67th on September 30, 2013, 05:25:05 PM
Quote from: henry on September 30, 2013, 03:53:43 PM
Quote from: BB67th on September 30, 2013, 03:35:05 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 30, 2013, 03:26:58 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on September 30, 2013, 03:24:24 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 30, 2013, 02:59:17 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on September 30, 2013, 02:57:59 PM
Barrett thinks that everyone is going  ::)

To be fair, I think he's spot on with all of those in the pic.

Is that because you read all his articles :P
Nope, it's because I genuinely believe each of those players will leave their clubs.  :P
Yeah all of those players do look like they will leave at this stage. Going to be a big trade period.
Just buddy alone may be one of the biggest tranfers ever, maybe behind judd. I was confident in him staying until a couple of weeks ago, now it seems inevitable that he will go. I hope to stays though, if only to prove all the journos wrong lol. We betterbget something decent for him if he goes.... pick 19 or whatever it is seems grossly unfair.
I never really thought Buddy was a chance to stay. I mean who wouldn't take $2 million a year? And he's a dual premiership player now, time for him to move on to a new challenge.

I'm afraid you won't be getting anything for him when he goes though. The free agency system is there and clubs would be stupid not to use it. Why give up a pick for Buddy, when you can have him for free?

If I was buddy id be like gws if you want me then trade for me I dont want to come as a free agent

But then again im a biased hawk supporter #always :P
Yeh cause a player ould leave a cklub for money and then ask for the club to be compensated by the new club............ not

Nige

Trade Rumours and Free Agency Rumours - 30/9/2013

- XAVIER ELLIS has reportedly had a two-year deal put to him by FREMANTLE.

- MELBOURNE have reaffirmed that they are still willing to part-ways with their pick 2 in the National Draft.

- North Melbourne's AYDEN KENNEDY is set to leave North Melbourne according to Trade Radio.

- Trade Radio's Tristan Foenander says XAVIER ELLIS hasn't been offered a new contract by the Hawks & will depart. Clubs out west interested. Crows keen two years back.

- According to AFL Trade Week Radio, PAUL CHAPMAN has been offered a 10 game contract to stay at Geelong.

- LUKE DELANEY'S  manager, Greg Size has confirmed to AFL Trade Week Radio that ST KILDA  have offered him a three-year deal.

- Tom Petroro has also said that COLIN SYLVIA has just gotten back from his holiday, and will meet with new coach Paul Roos this week and hopeful come to a new agreement to stay at Melbourne. Sylvia, a free agent - has attracted interest from several clubs, including Brisbane, Carlton, North Melbourne and Essendon.

- Tom Petroro - the manager of NICK DAL SANTO has indicated that Dal Santo is "in no hurry" to leave St Kilda, and would only leave the club in order to win a premiership with a rival club.

- RICKY HENDERSON is officially on the trade table, according to the AFL website.

- According to the AFL website, JESSE WHITE is set to land at Collingwood for as a little as a third round pick.

- Port Adelaide have shown significant interest in Collingwood's HEATH SHAW.

- Robert Walls has insinuated on 1116 SEN this morning that Fremantle are gearing up to have a big dip at LANCE FRANKLIN in the free agency period.

- There are rumours circulating that DALE THOMAS has failed the medical test at Carlton.

- News emerging overnight on the trade front via fox footy.

Collingwood are set to do one of two things;

Trade HEATH SHAW to Melbourne, along with their first pick, No 10 to the Dees in return for Melbourne's pick 2 - which Collingwood would be very confident in attaining Tom Boyd at pick 2, with the Giants set to overlook the gun forward with Buddy all but on his way.

Or

In a straight swap with GWS, the Giants would trade TAYLOR ADAMS to his preferred club now, Collingwood - in which Heath Shaw would head North and take up a midfield role at the Giants.

specky92

Woah I don't get the collingwood situation, surely they'd trade pick 1 if they got buddy as they're practically trading Tom Boyd, and are GWS seriously gonna straight swap Taylor Adams for  Shaw.  :o :o

Nige

Yeah, that little Collingwood scenario at the end... I found it a bit weird.

Noz

Bucks has lost the plot and wants half his team out.

Vinny

Wow, Bucks is an actual spastic :o

Noz

Small reports heating up that Harry O will be looking to head back home to WA

Nige

Quote from: Noz on September 30, 2013, 07:42:29 PM
Small reports heating up that Harry O will be looking to head back home to WA

Bucks is probably more than happy for this to happen.  ::)

Master Q

This was talked about on the last page, can't be bothered quoting.

If the Buddy trade goes through I think it would be at No.3 for biggest trades.

Judd, GAJ then Buddy.

---

Tom Boyd at Collingwood? My worst nightmare. NIGHTMARE. Anyone but Collingwood!

Nige

Quote from: Master Q on September 30, 2013, 08:54:35 PM
Tom Boyd at Collingwood? By worst nightmare. NIGHTMARE. Anyone but Collingwood!

I would have to agree.

Vinny

Quote from: NigeyS on September 30, 2013, 09:03:15 PM

I would have to agree.

You two aren't alone on this one. Nightmare is an understatement.

specky92

Quote from: vinny on September 30, 2013, 09:10:44 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 30, 2013, 09:03:15 PM

I would have to agree.

You two aren't alone on this one. Nightmare is an understatement.
i think you speak on behalf of the FF community there Q,  ;D

kilbluff1985

I reckon Shaw for pick 1 would greatly interest GWS

specky92

Shaw isn't worth pick 1, he's turning 28 this off season

kilbluff1985

Quote from: specky92 on September 30, 2013, 10:10:19 PM
Shaw isn't worth pick 1, he's turning 28 this off season

They could work something out they want experienced defenders