SydneyRox

Quote from: T Dog on October 02, 2013, 12:41:58 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 02, 2013, 12:16:43 PM
Ah ok well there you go

Yep..player managers have a distinguished history for the simple truth... :o

LMFAO TDog

Ricochet

Trade Radio ‏@traderadio 6m
.@GWS_Giants: Despite reports, Dylan Shiel is contracted with the club until 2015 and will be staying with the Giants.

Ricochet

Buddy on trade radio:

QuoteThe footy club's been a massive part of my life. Alastair Clarkson too, it's been tough on him and his family

I'm excited. Looking forward to getting up to Sydney.

Packing my bags up at Hawthorn and saying goodbye to the boys is something very tough and upsetting

Q: Is it true you made up your mind a year ago to move to Sydney?
A: "Not at all. I made my decision pretty much last minute."

The boys have been really good, I've had some close mates at the footy club for a long time

I sat down and had a chat to them (teammates) yesterday, (the club) is what's made me the person I am today

I truly hadn't made up my mind before the grand final. I just wanted to win a grand final and left a two time premiership player.

Hopefully there's more to come (flags with Sydney)

Ricochet

Trade Radio ‏@traderadio 2m
NEWS IN: @barrettdamian says the Tigers are showing some interest in Paul Chapman of a nature that will take it to subsequent conversations

Trade Radio ‏@traderadio 1m
NEWS: @barrettdamian says @GeelongCats showing some interest in Heath Shaw

T Dog

Quote from: Ricochet on October 02, 2013, 02:32:25 PM

Trade Radio ‏@traderadio 1m
NEWS: @barrettdamian says @GeelongCats showing some interest in Heath Shaw

Nice bookends..Heater at one end and Stevie J at the other...as long as they get suspended on each others "off" week could be a good move.... 8)

Nige

Not gonna lie, wouldn't mind Paul Chapman in yellow and black.

Capper

Why are the cats looking at Heater when they are also at getting rid of some of their older stock

Vinny

Yeah does not make sense..get games into your younger guns! :P

Nige

Quote from: tabs on October 02, 2013, 02:59:43 PM
Why are the cats looking at Heater when they are also at getting rid of some of their older stock

There was a tweet I saw before saying the older Cats being pushed out should feel pretty hard done by if this actually happens.

SydneyRox

They are still in the window? And heater has more time in his legs than the guys getting cut

Mailman the 2nd

To be fair, Chapman, Pods, Hunt and co. are all well past their prime as genuine contributors to the club. (chappy probably could do another good year)

Heath Shaw can definitely still perform in the bracket of top 20 backmen and would be a lot stronger than another of the other 4 odd who are departing.

Yes, it's a bit hypocritical and Chapman probably has a right to feel hard done by if it happens, but I think it's fair game for Geeong

Capper

Hawthorn FC ‏@HawthornFC 2m
One of our most popular players and a dual premiership hero has announced his retirement: http://bit.ly/BGretire  #ALWAYS #gohawks

QuoteDual premiership player Brent Guerra has today announced his retirement from AFL football.

Ricochet

Paige Cardona ‏@Paigeos_Hotpies 3m
Dale Thomas is headed to Hawthorn, a huge deal has been put in front of him - the Hawks now looking to Billy Longer instead of Shae Mumford.

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on October 02, 2013, 04:17:25 PM
Paige Cardona ‏@Paigeos_Hotpies 3m
Dale Thomas is headed to Hawthorn, a huge deal has been put in front of him - the Hawks now looking to Billy Longer instead of Shae Mumford.

Adding on to this...

Paige Cardona ‏@Paigeos_Hotpies 13s

@tnargus GWS on a $600,000 deal.