Grand Final day delisting for three Saints.

Started by Nige, September 28, 2013, 09:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-09-28/grand-final-day-delisting-for-three-saints

THE SHAKE-UP at St Kilda continues with the club delisting three players - Tom Ledger, Jay Lever and the rookie-listed Jordan Staley - on Grand Final day.

Noz

Ledger getting delisted?

WHAT A SHOWERING FLOWERING JOKE!!!

Jroo

Quote from: Noz on September 28, 2013, 09:54:00 PM
Ledger getting delisted?

WHAT A SHOWERING FLOWERING JOKE!!!
That's what I first thought but then I've heard he wanted to leave to go back to WA.

Cicjose

We'll take him gotta be better disposal under pressure than Pearce and just as quick

Nige

He's a good player, just starved of opportunities, would surely have to get picked up. Still young too.

Noz

This kid can play and would of brought St Kilda back to the top.

Also don't know if you guys know but Tom is the cousin of Heath.

Nige

Quote from: Noz on September 28, 2013, 10:01:53 PM
Also don't know if you guys know but Tom is the cousin of Heath.

I do remember reading that somewhere.

Vinny

Nige

Noz

silloc

ledger? is there more to this? is he on meth or somthing? he can def play football, oh well, he should get snatched up

Vinny

Yeah if Ledger doesn't get picked up...far out.. :P

CrowsFan

I'm sure the Saints have their reasons for delisting Ledger. Looking at his stats in the VFL he averaged 25.88 disposals a game, of which 17.69 were kicks, but his disposal efficiency was only 61.11%, whilst his kicking efficiency was only 54.06%. That is pretty poor, so maybe that had something to do with it...

Noz

Saints didn't need to delist any players,

Blake - Retired
Milne - Retired
Kosi - Retired
Fisher - Wont be at the club in 2014
Montagna - Wont be at the club in 2014
Dal Santo - Wont be at the club in 2014
Saad - Wont be at the club in 2014
Hayes - Retired?

Now they delist Tom Ledger who was one of their best young midfielders and one of the few at the club capable of turning the club around and Jordan Staley well i think we all saw this coming Staley just didn't do anything in his time at the Saints.

St Kilda are in a worse position then Melbourne and GWS. They will get the wooden spoon next year.

Nige

Quote from: Noz on September 30, 2013, 02:23:08 PM
Saints didn't need to delist any players,

Blake - Retired
Milne - Retired
Kosi - Retired
Fisher - Wont be at the club in 2014
Montagna - Wont be at the club in 2014
Dal Santo - Wont be at the club in 2014
Saad - Wont be at the club in 2014
Hayes - Retired?

Now they delist Tom Ledger who was one of their best young midfielders and one of the few at the club capable of turning the club around and Jordan Staley well i think we all saw this coming Staley just didn't do anything in his time at the Saints.

St Kilda are in a worse position then Melbourne and GWS. They will get the wooden spoon next year.

Chuck Jay Lever into the delistings. Was never going to get a game after Hickey was brought to the club and Lewis Pierce was drafted.