Grand Final day delisting for three Saints.

Started by Nige, September 28, 2013, 09:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

deal. we'll throw in a burning midget as steak knives.

we should be coaches

Jroo

Quote from: T Dog on September 30, 2013, 06:46:29 PM
can throw in Didak and Jolly with a pack of krispy creme donuts
Chuck in Krakouer too  :P
About Nroo, the Saints have already come out and said he won't be traded:
http://m.saints.com.au/news/2013-09-30/riewoldt-to-stay-a-saint

Vinny

Jroo

Up to five clubs interested in Ledger. Hopefully he gets another opportunity
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2013-09-30/tom-hopes-for-clean-ledger
The Saints delisted Ledger at his own request on Grand Final day after the 21-year-old decided to seek a fresh start, having played eight games in three seasons with the Saints.

Master Q

Haha Noz I've been calling Saints for the spoon since Round 1 2013.

It is almost a sure thing.

Already struggling with their veterans. Their veterans are now retiring/leaving the club. Hardly any good youngsters (Jack Steven is something). Haven't had their name thrown around a lot this off-season. They are done.

Nige

Well then...

"MASSIVE statement from SEN with news breaking that Collingwood believe Nick Riewoldt is "gettable" with the saints in some serious off-field.

Has this reached all new levels of ridiculousness?"

From the AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News Facebook page.

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on September 30, 2013, 07:49:07 PM
Well then...

"MASSIVE statement from SEN with news breaking that Collingwood believe Nick Riewoldt is "gettable" with the saints in some serious off-field.

Has this reached all new levels of ridiculousness?"

From the AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News Facebook page.
That's what I saw earlier in the day.
St.Kilda came out and said Nroo is going nowhere
http://m.saints.com.au/news/2013-09-30/riewoldt-to-stay-a-saint

BB67th

St Kilda is in a bad spot and won't be out of it for 10 years. Tasmanian Saints anyone? :P

T Dog

Eddie McGuire has had a quiet year...now is his time to make things happen  8)

Vinny

Yeah it is quite difficult to see St Kilda getting out of this rebuild period, going to be a long sad wait for their supporters. :(

Nige

I know a lot of Saints fans, and I really hope they stick by them through this period. There's a lot rebuilding to do, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel. It could be a while, but their time will definitely come, even if it's not for a decade (as some suggest). 

Master Q

And to think just 5 years ago AFL was one of the most loyal sports in the world (IMO). What has happened to our game.

Vinny

TOM LEDGER is hopeful of getting a second AFL chance, with up to five clubs having expressed an interest in the former St Kilda midfielder.

The Saints delisted Ledger at his own request on Grand Final day after the 21-year-old decided to seek a fresh start, having played eight games in three seasons with the Saints.

Ledger's manager, Jason Dover of Stride Sports Management, told AFL.com.au on Monday his client had decided his best chance of finding a new home was via one of November's three Gillette Delisted Free Agency Periods.

Nige

Both the Western Australian teams plus three Victorian clubs are those interested.

silloc

Quote from: Master Q on September 30, 2013, 09:10:23 PM
And to think just 5 years ago AFL was one of the most loyal sports in the world (IMO). What has happened to our game.

I still think there is loyalty otherwise everyone would be lookin for new homes. and i think all the saint kilda boys only want to leave if it's best for the club also, frees up a large amount of salary cap plus a comp pick