It's good, not a 10/10.
12 (70.6%)
I am going to copy it right now.
1 (5.9%)
I think it's closer to a 5/10
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

steve01

Too much of a risk for round 1 with McVeigh being suspended.  I would get rid of McVeigh and trade him for someone else.

Rohan wont play for Sydney in the early rounds. Still got Bradshaw, R Shaw and others to come back into the team.  You will need good forward bench coverage for round 1 to cover Buddy who is out suspended.

I would give this team 8/10

steve01

By the way I have been reading some of Monty's posts and I am seriously starting to think he has no idea when it comes to fantasy football. lol

ossie85

m0nty is just one man's opinions, is just as valid as anybody else

hespey

mcveigh and franklin seem like excellent options to have this year, but are they worth using early trades (which are way more valuable than those from round 5-15) for missing just one game?? i sure wouldnt trade out a star when they get suspended for a week just to trade them back in the week after.

anyone beg to differ?

Watto

Quote from: madskill55 on March 09, 2010, 03:49:24 AM
barlow has to get promoted to the senior list which he should do, but pavlich said that he is fighting for 2 spots with 5 other rookies,with the likes of clancee pearce and morabito
Morabito is already on the senior list.
Fremantle's rookie list is: Barlow, de Boer, Pearce, Shepheard, Sibosado, Silvagni and Van Berlo
Of them, it's really between Barlow, de Boer, Pearce and Silvagni for the 2 spots

HillHero13