Is Hawthorn superstar Lance Franklin closing in on his last game for the club?

Started by Ricochet, September 18, 2013, 09:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

What's the bet dickmunger boss Dumbetriou gives the Hawks an undeserving top 5 pick?

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 18, 2013, 05:59:03 PM
What's the bet dickmunger boss Dumbetriou gives the Hawks an undeserving top 5 pick?

And how would losing one of the top 5 players in the afl not be deserving of a top 5 nat pick?

Should get pick 1 and 2 for him but we will just settle for pick 18

Mr.Craig

In a sense I haven't really cared much about this issue. The club will always be bigger than any individual player.

If he stays then that's great because at his best he can destroy teams. If he leaves then we'll end up with two first round draft picks, a big fat hole in our salary cap and still have a squad proven to be just as capable without him.

Rusty00

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 18, 2013, 06:12:06 PM
In a sense I haven't really cared much about this issue. The club will always be bigger than any individual player.

If he stays then that's great because at his best he can destroy teams. If he leaves then we'll end up with two first round draft picks, a big fat hole in our salary cap and still have a squad proven to be just as capable without him.
This is exactly how I feel about it as well :)

In the mean time, we've got some football to play.

Hawka

McRooster

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 18, 2013, 06:02:21 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 18, 2013, 05:59:03 PM

And how would losing one of the top 5 players in the afl not be deserving of a top 5 nat pick?

Should get pick 1 and 2 for him but we will just settle for pick 18
Now I hear two picks ::)  So much for creating an even comp eh?

Ringo

Nige

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Ringo on September 20, 2013, 10:29:12 AM
Franklin for Longer + 2nd Round Pick seems reasonable to me.

Hawks have offered 1.1mil. He will only leave if gws offer substantially more,  Brisbane csnt offer that much so wht would he go?

My Chumps

dirkdiggler

Cicjose