Main Menu

Rooster was that you?

Started by Dudge, September 16, 2013, 06:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

Just heard a text on 5AA about Bone/Brad Pitt. Just wondering if was you mate

McRooster

Yeah it was me Dudge.(Bone said it was a 'quick email' but I'd actually texted it). I've actually been getting quite a few texts read out and the odd email too.

"Bone-If we had the player protection rules we have today back in your day, you'd still look like Brad Pitt instead of looking like a twisted sand shoe!"

Dudge

Quote from: McRooster on September 16, 2013, 08:41:06 PM
Yeah it was me Dudge.(Bone said it was a 'quick email' but I'd actually texted it). I've actually been getting quite a few texts read out and the odd email too.

"Bone-If we had the player protection rules we have today back in your day, you'd still look like Brad Pitt instead of looking like a twisted sand shoe!"

That's the one, McRooster from Golden Grove I reckon, onya mate :)

Mr.Craig

tbagrocks

Quote from: Dudge on September 16, 2013, 09:36:48 PM
Quote from: McRooster on September 16, 2013, 08:41:06 PM

That's the one, McRooster from Golden Grove I reckon, onya mate :)
I heard that and chuckled ;D

McRooster

Not all get read out.. I posted this one after Rowey had finished talking to Paddy D yesterday ...

"After speaking to Paddy,  Rowey's going to need a few minutes before he stands up from behind the desk."

Not sure why they didn't read it out  ;)

I was going to say "After Rowey's interview with Paddy D there's now TWO bones in the studio"

tbagrocks

Quote from: McRooster on September 19, 2013, 06:32:41 PM
Not all get read out.. I posted this one after Rowey had finished talking to Paddy D yesterday ...

"After speaking to Paddy,  Rowey's going to need a few minutes before he stands up from behind the desk."

Not sure why they didn't read it out  ;)

I was going to say "After Rowey's interview with Paddy D there's now TWO bones in the studio"
Got me in stichers ;D