DT Stats v Opponents

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1st for kicks for Freo 2013
2nd for handballs for Freo 2013
2nd for Disposals for Freo 2013
11th for Marks for Freo 2013
Equal 8th for Tackles(with Mzungu) for Freo 2013
5th for Hitouts for Freo 2013

Another solid season from Fyfe one of Freos best all year.He needs to take it to the next level tho to be considered for DT next season.Keep an eye on him he might be a good upgrade target.

2014 Fan Planner Price $531,100

LF

stew42

Don't really get why people like him for DT. Never really been elite  :-\

pommyadam

because, despite the lack of a ceiling, he's great for a consistent 90 and can go big
stays injury free, and was priced relatively cheaply this year

may not start with again next year, but certainly an alternative to the likes of Jelwood/Swallow

Adamant

Quote from: stew42 on September 16, 2013, 03:52:40 PM

- He averaged 98.3 as a 19 year old. A 19 YEAR OLD.
- Backed up his 2011 breakout season with a 97 average in 2012 (without the sub affected game) and a 98 average this year.
- Super consistent, has gone under 80 points just six times in the last three years (49 games).
- Is improving on his ceiling every year.
- Can handle a tag fairly well already which is a great sign going forward.

He's a star and still has lots of room for improvement at 21yo. Having said of all that, I'm not sure if I'll be starting with him either. Mabye an upgrade target, but it's still very early to say.

Capper

Quote from: luvfooty on September 16, 2013, 01:17:52 PM
Requested by Tabs
Cheers LF

Didnt realise how low some of his scores were this year. I will have to see his draw next year to see whether i pick him at the start or grab him as an upgrade target.

Ricochet

Quote from: stew42 on September 16, 2013, 03:52:40 PM
He's only 21 and averaged 98, 97usubbed, 98 in the last 3 years.
This kid is a freak

stew42

True, he is a freak. But an average in the high 90's simply isn't enough to be in my midfield. By all means, I see him as a lock in the coming years. But I personally feel that he has been overselected thus far in his career. 

Vinny

He is super young. Absolute machine of a player. When he is 23-25, brownlow contender for sure.

Gun, Gun, Gun! 8)

Spinking

Big fan of Fyfe. Built some resilience this year but has in the past given the impression he was always one heavy knock away from a serious injury.

Is a chance to step up, but wouldn't have him as a top DT 20 mid yet.

Toga

Probably a load of BS but does anyone have any thoughts/concerns about this?

FREMANTLE
NAT FYFE (72 games)
The Dockers have their role players almost set in stone so it is unlikely they will make any definitive changes particularly given the additions to the squad. But one move that could happen is Nat Fyfe spending a lot more time as a permanent target forward. In 2013 he became an elite inside midfielder and won the club's best and fairest. But with the recruitment of Colin Sylvia and the continued development of players like Lachie Neale, Nick Suban and Tommy Sheridan and the possible return of Anthony Morabito as well as the interchange cap, Fyfe could spend a significant amount of time forward where his elite marking ability and smarts around goal could make a very dangerous option in the mould of James Hird.  - Alex Malcolm

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-01-07/same-faces-new-roles

Ricochet

No concerns as it won't happen. He's an elite midfielder already and we recruited Sylvia to play that half fwd role with mid rotations

Toga

That's exactly what I thought Ric, it'd be a bit odd for a team to take an elite midfielder and chuck him up forwards just cos he might make a good target... Although stranger things have happened, as we saw it can happen with Rocky at Brisbane this year...

tbagrocks

Almost lost the GF from poor goal kicking, make it permanent? Yeah ok

Love him but if everyone else is going to start, meaning not a unique, might go elsewhere :o

Ziplock

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 08, 2014, 02:35:37 AM
Almost lost the GF from poor goal kicking, make it permanent? Yeah ok

Love him but if everyone else is going to start, meaning not a unique, might go elsewhere :o

wasn't it really windy, and everyone was shanking their kicks?