Dusty leaving richmond

Started by antonc, September 16, 2013, 12:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

dusty should be staying word is.. and getting a new manager....!

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 22, 2013, 03:08:58 PM
Could you imagine him crawling back to Hardwick with his tail between his legs and saying "Gee boss I would like to sign a contract now"

Would like to be a fly on the wall ;D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 22, 2013, 04:27:54 PM
Could you imagine him crawling back to Hardwick with his tail between his legs and saying "Gee boss I would like to sign a contract now"

just blame his manager  :P

henry

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 22, 2013, 04:50:51 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 22, 2013, 04:27:54 PM

just blame his manager  :P
Yeah Carr's been shocking lol. Looks like it'll have to be richmond, for quite a bit below his asking price now that conca has re-signed.

Nige

Brisbane could still make a play, apparently the only club left in the running.

I think he'll stay with us now though.

Spinking

Interesting to know why GWS chose not to chase him. They obviously were keen, got him up there to tour the facilities etc. but somewhere along the line something has made them decide he wasn't worth it. Probably price tag, or maybe attitude?

specky92

Quote from: Spinking on September 22, 2013, 06:49:13 PM
Interesting to know why GWS chose not to chase him. They obviously were keen, got him up there to tour the facilities etc. but somewhere along the line something has made them decide he wasn't worth it. Probably price tag, or maybe attitude?
yeah, I was thinking the same thing, surely not price tag, would be cruel to invite him up if they weren't willing to fork out the cash, I reckon he didn't seem interested and that he wanted to stay at the Tiges the whole time and GWS wants their players keen and wanting to play for their club.