Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Don't know didn't read much of it :P

Noz

Justin Bieber

#Goodblokewhatlez

I pick Campbell Brown :P

BB67th

Good on ya Lez. I think next season it will be changed so that second period trades must be one for one so we don't get this kind of situation again. Can get a bit messy.

Thanks to you too Noz for not making a huge fuss over the pick situation once we came to an outcome.

Noz

Im not too fussed just wanted to clear up on the rules. Benny Newton is one of my favourite players so to see he was still available made me happy

#BennyNewtonStealOfTheDraft

Adamant

flower flower flower

Was gonna take Newton over Mohr as I thought Noz would be the only one to take Newton but he didn't have a pick before me.

nek minute. ::)

Noz

I was going to take him with my first rookie pick but figured since barely anyone rates any Port Adelaide players they wouldn't even think twice about him.

Adamant

Vinny

It's alright fellas, take your time. BXV are killing it with the drafting. Too slow, too slow ;)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: vinny on December 02, 2013, 10:04:51 PM
It's alright fellas, take your time. BXV are killing it with the drafting. Too slow, too slow ;)

even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally

Adamant

tbagrocks

Quote from: Noz on December 02, 2013, 10:02:45 PM
I was going to take him with my first rookie pick but figured since barely anyone rates any Port Adelaide players they wouldn't even think twice about him.
Might of taken him if I had any confidence in his body :o  Can't be a steal if he doesn't play because he's always injured ;)

Jroo

There's only 4 live picks left, correct?
72. Australian Ales
N73. Sri Lanka Strikers - PASS
73. Sri Lanka Strikers - PASS
N74. Kathmandu Eskimoes - PASS
74. KL Crocodiles - PASS
75. PNG Head Hunters - PASS
N76. Taiwan Dolphins - PASS
76. Taiwan Dolphins - PASS
N77. Hong Kong Dongs - PASS
77. UAE Tigers
78. UAE Tigers
79. Manila Folders - PASS
80. Bangladesh Bears

Noz

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 02, 2013, 10:26:53 PM
Quote from: Noz on December 02, 2013, 10:02:45 PM
Might of taken him if I had any confidence in his body :o  Can't be a steal if he doesn't play because he's always injured ;)

Played a full season this year and dominated, The AFL is about to get Newtonized.  ;)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JROO8 on December 02, 2013, 10:41:34 PM
There's only 4 live picks left, correct?
72. Australian Ales
N73. Sri Lanka Strikers - PASS
73. Sri Lanka Strikers - PASS
N74. Kathmandu Eskimoes - PASS
74. KL Crocodiles - PASS
75. PNG Head Hunters - PASS
N76. Taiwan Dolphins - PASS
76. Taiwan Dolphins - PASS
N77. Hong Kong Dongs - PASS
77. UAE Tigers
78. UAE Tigers
79. Manila Folders - PASS
80. Bangladesh Bears

according to that there is , hopefully no one else has players on their list that are not on an afl list. but if they do they ill have to delist and take a compo pick whenever it is they find out.

BB is master of the draft :)

being in the construction industry now, I am completely outrageously busy with work for this week and next - then on holidays.

so BB is on top of things currently and I am not .