AXVS: 2013 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

Started by Colliwobblers, September 15, 2013, 09:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidleyU

Sorry guys to halt the momentum but Nost isnt online.

We havent had a chance to discuss but I have messaged him with my thoughts. I wont be online till.tomorrow so hopefully he logs back in later.

nostradamus

Jeremy McGovern .........rookie list

Ricochet

ok we'll take Darren Minchington. Need some fwds and he averaged a nice 103SB in his VFL games this year.

Justin Bieber

Kyle Cheney

Justin Bieber

Matthew Spanger

Memphistopheles

Good work Lez, pick all the spuds  :P

Nails

Justin Bieber

Cheney onto the senior list thanks.

Adamant

lol I had a feeling he'd change his picks after that negative feedback. :P

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Adamant on December 02, 2013, 12:09:05 AM

Lol. I wonder if he'll try it again when I say you got four from four on the pick 4 spuds out of the remaining players left :P #goodworklez #100percentstrikerate

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on December 01, 2013, 09:39:12 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on December 01, 2013, 09:36:17 PM
Quote from: Noz on December 01, 2013, 09:26:50 PM
Wait so we can use our rookie picks to replace players that were going to be compensated?

Assuming you have enough rookie picks then yes.

If this is true this is flower because i was told i had to pass and i had to wait until the end of the draft to get a compo pick for Mellington i still had rookie picks.

the rule was not clear until nails questioned it. when he did i posted it in this thread advising everyone and updated the rules on the front page.

sorry if this has inconvenienced you noz - if you have a delisted player and a rookie pick you have passed you can take that passed pick at any time now given passing it was not required.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Memphistopheles on December 02, 2013, 12:18:31 AM
Quote from: Adamant on December 02, 2013, 12:09:05 AM

Lol. I wonder if he'll try it again when I say you got four from four on the pick 4 spuds out of the remaining players left :P #goodworklez #100percentstrikerate
I realised I needed one person on my senior list so I got a player who's on an AFL senior list now then in a few picks when Cheney isn't available. And I realised that new Richmond Redhead is the showertest player out

Noz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 02, 2013, 08:36:02 AM
Quote from: Noz on December 01, 2013, 09:39:12 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on December 01, 2013, 09:36:17 PM
Quote from: Noz on December 01, 2013, 09:26:50 PM
Wait so we can use our rookie picks to replace players that were going to be compensated?

Assuming you have enough rookie picks then yes.

If this is true this is flower because i was told i had to pass and i had to wait until the end of the draft to get a compo pick for Mellington i still had rookie picks.

the rule was not clear until nails questioned it. when he did i posted it in this thread advising everyone and updated the rules on the front page.

sorry if this has inconvenienced you noz - if you have a delisted player and a rookie pick you have passed you can take that passed pick at any time now given passing it was not required.

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 15, 2012, 11:48:38 PM
ASIAN 15'S OFFICIAL RULE BOOK

COMPENSATION PICKS:

In the event a player drafted in the "INITIAL DRAFT", is delisted prior to the first (2013) season, you will recieve a compensation pick for that player.

This player can be chosen from ALL undrafted players from the "INITIAL DRAFT" or "NATIONAL DRAFT".

This pick will be available to you immediantly following the release of 2013 lists by the AFL clubs. AND following the completion of all 3 of the above drafts.

Quote from: Toga on November 27, 2013, 11:47:26 AM
Quote from: KoopKicka on November 27, 2013, 11:43:41 AM
Quote from: Noz on November 27, 2013, 11:40:40 AM
So Josh Mellington decided to withdraw his nomination for the rookie draft moments before the draft so he now has to stay on my list for the entire year?

No, you will get a compensation pick at the end of the Rookie draft IIRC.

Yeah pretty sure Koop's got it here, should be a compo pick at the end of the Rookie. :)

Quote from: BB67th on November 27, 2013, 04:28:59 PM
Quote from: Noz on November 27, 2013, 04:26:40 PM
How will the order of compo picks go?
In the same order as the draft order.

Ricochet

COMPENSATION PICKS:

In the event a player drafted in the "INITIAL DRAFT", is delisted prior to the first (2013) season, you will recieve a compensation pick for that player.

This player can be chosen from ALL undrafted players from the "INITIAL DRAFT" or "NATIONAL DRAFT".

This pick will be available to you immediantly following the release of 2013 lists by the AFL clubs. AND following the completion of all 3 of the above drafts.
Yeh this was my understanding of it?

nostradamus

Quote from: Ricochet on December 02, 2013, 10:55:01 AM

COMPENSATION PICKS:

Yeh this was my understanding of it?

does seem pretty clear and unequivacle