AXVS: 2013 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

Started by Colliwobblers, September 15, 2013, 09:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

RULE UPDATE

There is an obvious rule which i forgot to include in my post and PM about the draft and list management.

For those of you who decided to keep players on your lists (eitehr list) who were delisted by AFL clubs the following applies:

1. they stay on your list through our national draft and take up their spot on your list therefore preventing you from taking picks in the national draft to replace them ( as they are still there).

2. If during the AFL preseason or rookie draft they are drafted you must keep them. If however they are not drafted to an AFL club and remain delisted they are automatically delisted from your team at the completion of the AFL preseason and rookie drafts.

This means they are NOT ON YOUR LIST at the commencement of the AXVS preseason/rookie draft.

You will take what AXVS preseason/rookie draft picks you have to fill your list as per normal. If you do not have enough to fill your lists back up then also as per normal rule you receive compo picks at the end of the AXVS preseason/rookie draft.

All pretty obvious but it wasnt noted in my previous post.

SO -important - if any of you have any players still on your lists that are not on an AFL list you need to let BB or I know so we can remove them from your list immediately.

Memphistopheles

Hey sorry for the delay but I've been in s work training course all day. We will have the next Hawks gun mid in Will Langford.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 28, 2013, 10:51:49 PM
Hey sorry for the delay but I've been in s work training course all day. We will have the next Hawks gun mid in Will Langford.

which list?

KoopKicka

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 28, 2013, 10:54:50 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 28, 2013, 10:51:49 PM

which list?

Youre up as well CW :P

Colliwobblers

Lloyd Perris, was a toss up between two but this one please and thank you sirs.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 28, 2013, 10:57:08 PM

*proceeds to rest head on desk and wail uncontrollably.*

Colliwobblers

there is another one if you look closely :)

tbagrocks

Believe it or not this is a hugely tough decision! With only the one more pick after this to possibly get some boys we want, comes down to a needs basis and another guy overlooked in the Nat draft who clearly can play makes his was to Tibet

Eli Tembleton

Nige

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 28, 2013, 11:01:47 PM
Believe it or not this is a hugely tough decision! With only the one more pick after this to possibly get some boys we want, comes down to a needs basis and another guy overlooked in the Nat draft who clearly can play makes his was to Tibet

Eli Templeton
The chief beat me to it.  :P

kilbluff1985

makes me feel better i took him with pick 7 in BXV Rookie draft but ours is heaps worse then yours no good left over players etc

koop, jbs was going to take Lloyd with his next pick anyway after i told him about him

nice pick Colli

Ricochet

Colli/BB Tom Ledger needs to come off our list as he didn't get picked up

KoopKicka

To continue our monster draft we select the Magarey Medal Runner-Up Sam Gray

Colliwobblers

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 28, 2013, 11:24:30 PM

makes me feel better i took him with pick 7 in BXV Rookie draft but ours is heaps worse then yours no good left over players etc

koop, jbs was going to take Lloyd with his next pick anyway after i told him about him

nice pick Colli

thanks KB there were actually a few mids - more than a few but a few i was really keen on, eli was one also. just realised he is already gone in this draft also....

good pick by you at #7, i thought gray would go sooner hoping he slips to me in british or eli does but i doubt eli will im still a few picks away in that draft...

JBs-Hawks

Dallas willsmore

Can someone msg whoever is next for me please. On my phone cos net is up shower creek

Colliwobblers

just so you know - which i know you would having read the rules KOOP, you only now have one spot left on your senior list rookie is full so your next pick has to be from the pools not the rookie draft list.