AXVS: 2013 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

Started by Colliwobblers, September 15, 2013, 09:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Alright guys, we can argue on this for as long as we want if we want, but it seems pretty pointless to me.

Let's wait around until Colli gets online and see what he has to say about it, and we can go from there.

Adamant

Nails

Quote from: BB67th on December 02, 2013, 07:29:41 PM
we can argue on this for as long as we want

NO WE flowerING CAN'T BB!!!!  ;D

Adamant

Pick #64 - Tim Mohr - Senior List

Think I've got enough room for him since Gysberts is still listed on my senior list but never got picked up.

Noz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 15, 2013, 09:35:30 AM
* In the event you have more retirements and or delistings from your club than you have picks to replace those players you will recieve compensation picks at the end of the rookie/preseason draft to fill your team to the list cap levels.

This was posted on the front page of this flowering thread.

Noz

I am saying that Colli and BB both had different views on when to take their compensate picks and now i missed mine i still had picks to replace Mellington but i can't now because i believed one over the other.

nostradamus

we welcome Leroy Jetta back to the Crabs ........senior list

**think our lists are now full

Nails

Noz, is your 10th language English?

You're proving my point

Read it very slowly

Quotein the event you have more retirements and or delistings from your club than you have picks to replace those players

I don't have more retirements/delistings than I do picks?

Noz

I don't give a flower about your list do i.

Jroo

Nails

Have you PM'd Colli directly and told him he needs to delete Josh Mellington off your team list as he is no longer on an AFL team list?

He has passed you because according to your front page your team is FULL. It has listed Josh Mellington. As stated in numerous PMs it's your job to check these lists are correct before the drafts have started including after Nat draft and before rook draft.

I'm not saying you didn't let him know, but this is why you would have been passed, due to the fact as far as Colli can tell you have zero spots on your list left.

Ricochet

We'll take running machine Sam Menegola

Noz

When i raised the issue i asked BB how the compensation draft will go he replied with "It will go the same as the normal draft" i felt i no longer needed to raise the issue as we were going to have a compensation draft at the end of all drafts according to BB.

Jroo

Well now it's Lez's turn so we can't do anything until we hear from Colli.

Nige

This thread is off the rails haha, it's got everything!