Pick 56 will be posted in a minute.

Jroo

Pick 56 - Kyle Hardingham - Senior List
Sorry for the wait, I'll PM Nails now.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JROO8 on December 02, 2013, 01:10:50 PM

Wait? Heck Nails took 3 hours of being online to pick a spud.

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on December 02, 2013, 01:16:39 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on December 02, 2013, 01:10:50 PM

Wait? Heck Nails took 3 hours of being online to pick a spud.
Yeah  :P
I've got no idea why I wrote that lol. I'm just a nice guy, Lez  :P
I was planning on taking Spangher with that pick, so was just deciding who else to go with.

Nails

what? took me like 90 minutes to pick

I'll pick soon. Jroo is AXVs your only comp? Bit confusing when I'm in 5 comps with active drafts and all your PM says is "your turn" lol

nostradamus

Quote from: Nails on December 02, 2013, 03:20:10 PM

I'll pick soon. Jroo is AXVs your only comp? Bit confusing when I'm in 5 comps with active drafts and all your PM says is "your turn" lol
at

Thats insane Nails.......l was in 3, but dropped one because l couldnt spend enough time on it

elephants

Quote from: nostradamus on December 02, 2013, 03:41:05 PM

at

Thats insane Nails.......l was in 3, but dropped one because l couldnt spend enough time on it

Yeah, I'm in 7.

Worlds, Euros, Brits, Asians, Americas SC, Americas DT and TX.

Yes, I have a probem.

nostradamus

Quote from: elephants on December 02, 2013, 03:45:13 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on December 02, 2013, 03:41:05 PM

at

Yeah, I'm in 7.

Worlds, Euros, Brits, Asians, Americas SC, Americas DT and TX.

Yes, I have a probem.

it's off to fantasy rehab for you Ele

Nails

Oops, I'm in 6. miscounted

I'm in EXVs, AXVs, BXVs, WXVs, AXVIIIs SC, TX

I was also offered to coach a team in AXVIIIs DT but declined. I'm head coach of all my teams too :o

Jroo

Yep. Sorry, I'll be more specific next time, I forgot you were in so many comps.

Nails

Nails

Quote from: nostradamus on December 02, 2013, 12:54:29 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on December 02, 2013, 10:55:01 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 15, 2012, 11:48:38 PM
ASIAN 15'S OFFICIAL RULE BOOK

COMPENSATION PICKS:

In the event a player drafted in the "INITIAL DRAFT", is delisted prior to the first (2013) season, you will recieve a compensation pick for that player.

This player can be chosen from ALL undrafted players from the "INITIAL DRAFT" or "NATIONAL DRAFT".

This pick will be available to you immediantly following the release of 2013 lists by the AFL clubs. AND following the completion of all 3 of the above drafts.
Yeh this was my understanding of it?

does seem pretty clear and unequivacle

Pretty sure this isn't prior to the 2013 season. This was a rule in place to prevent people from deliberately selecting players that were delisting/retiring (remember we were drafting mid/end of season)

Therefore it was a rule to stop coaches from cheating the system and jumping the queue by getting early draft picks.

Also this was a different situation as it was not a result of the club opting whether they're delisting players etc. There were no club delistings last year.

This issue is a result of clubs missing/not delisting players and getting unlucky with them not getting picked up.

You're comparing chalk and cheese issues.

Noz

Um there were club delistings last year because at the end of the rookie draft we had a separate compensation draft where we all got to pick up players with our compensated picks. This was AFTER all 3 drafts had been completed.

Capper

PNG have a full list so PASS from now on