AXVS: 2013 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

Started by Colliwobblers, September 15, 2013, 09:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 27, 2013, 11:54:00 PM
Thought I had a very good NAT draft but my choice for this draft have pretty much all gone already. Everyone chosen so far was on my list for Pick 12.

I'll pick soon, just weighing up a few options.

no rush mate feel free to do some research according to Noz it's a good idea  ;)

Noz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 27, 2013, 11:55:16 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 27, 2013, 11:54:00 PM
Thought I had a very good NAT draft but my choice for this draft have pretty much all gone already. Everyone chosen so far was on my list for Pick 12.

I'll pick soon, just weighing up a few options.

no rush mate feel free to do some research according to Noz it's a good idea  ;)

Nah its not just pass most of the players are spuds  :P

kilbluff1985

Would post an ain't nobody got time for dat pic if I could be bothered lol

KoopKicka

Hey Colli, just letting you know the last pick I will be taking is 33, so just skip me after that. :)

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 28, 2013, 12:03:38 AM
Would post an ain't nobody got time for dat pic if I could be bothered lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 27, 2013, 11:01:44 PM
Quote from: Noz on November 27, 2013, 11:01:06 PM
Get home to find that its my pick yet no one has the decency to message me  :(

I might decide to us my entire time for this pick  :)

might as well whatlez did :)
I got no PM... :(

Colliwobblers

wasnt having a go at you, nothing wrong with taking 2 hours for your pick if you need it

and your player did get stolen - still by the sounds of it, you kind of expected this to happen :)

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on November 28, 2013, 12:15:47 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 27, 2013, 11:01:44 PM
Quote from: Noz on November 27, 2013, 11:01:06 PM
Get home to find that its my pick yet no one has the decency to message me  :(

I might decide to us my entire time for this pick  :)

might as well whatlez did :)
I got no PM... :(

You got a facebook message #evenbetter

Memphistopheles

Tossing up between a lot of players here, none of whom are really first choice for this pick.

But, given our need for midfielders and the position we are in we'll take Zac Williams who showed plenty of promise last season.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 28, 2013, 12:34:14 AM
Tossing up between a lot of players here, none of whom are really first choice for this pick.

But, given our need for midfielders and the position we are in we'll take Zac Williams who showed plenty of promise last season.

which list and did you pm nails

elephants

Good pick, a personal fav of mine and came into consideration for us @ 6.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 28, 2013, 12:36:18 AM

which list and did you pm nails

Sorry. Senior list please and despite being timed out once I did PM Nails.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: elephants on November 28, 2013, 12:42:28 AM

Good pick, a personal fav of mine and came into consideration for us @ 6.

Thanks, was three others I considered here, will be interesting to see if any of them make it to my next pick at 16.

Colliwobblers

he went offline just before his pick was up - must have known he wasnt ready to take it.

can't blame him for that at this time of night.

he gets away with the 24 hour rule - if only just :)

Nails

Yeah sorry boys, logged off before I got a pm from Memph

Very surprised this guy is still available is young and has some gun scores in a position where good young players are few.

He seems to have locked a spot in his team playing the last few games for the season.

With DT scores of: 84, 83 79 and 75 in 4 of his 7 games, that looks like what would probably be a 50%+ ton conversion rate in Asians

He'll be a great player for the Dongs and if he plays well has best XV potential

Blayne Wilson